GT3 Semi-Pro Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT3 Semi-Pro Media Thread

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
CSh2QOA.png

Hello drivers!

This place is meant for you to share your screenshots, race highlights or streams.

This time around, we've got a treat for you.
Upload your highlights or point of view to YouTube. If you like, we can collect all drivers videos into one playlist under our official YouTube channel.

All you have to do is:
- share your video here within 48h of the race, and let me know that you'd like your video linked.
- make sure that your video does not contain offensive language
- name your video following this naming convention:

AOR PCars2 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro R1 - text​
(replace R1 with the round we're driving and replace "text" with anything you'd like to say, e.g. awesome first race, etc)​

Cheers!

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
Here is my POV of the first race. It's not very exciting considering I had a very good getaway and 2nd+3rd were slowing each other down allowing me to cruise around in 1st.
Qualifying is also included

Excuse me for mumbling some dumb **** during the vod, I was trying to entertain my one and only stray viewer :D

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: PoL

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
i keep putting my vids in wrong place should be in here:facepalm::lol: @Newy656 that vr makes me dizzy watching that .i bet its cool when your actual playing it though..btw games listed as AC on Youtube:unsure:;)

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
@Newy656 that vr makes me dizzy watching that
I understand what you saying but to be honest in VR it's more natural to look left & see what's left as opposed to looking straight forward, In non VR I couldn't use the look left/right buttons as they made me feel funny....
I'm still waiting for @Cravgar highlights :cool:

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
lol yeah tbh if i press left or right to look... or behind view ..or even push to talk i nearly crash so i have to rely on crewchief a lot :lol:.thats why im always super quiet trying not to crash .and yeah same im also waiting for his highlight vid?:p

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
heres my p.o.v. (in the right place this week). something wierd was going on like micro skips or stutters?i had updated nvidia shadow play and driver but the game was definitely not running as smooth .dont know if it was nvidia or the game/track or just my pc?others reported lag or car not feeling right so dunno?.ill try 30fps instead of 60 next time to see if any smoother.btw wheres everybodys povs/replays at???

after start it gets a bit boring just following and i wasnt fast or confident enough to keep up but at around the 20 mins mark @Hetharion shows up to the party to start bullying me and @tpmasta :lol:.we took turns but decided he has the phatest widest m6 on the planet and none of us could get past:p
@Corne 1 more lap and you would have caught me .i was watching timer thinking pls pls dont do another lap;)

tpmasta

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 11, 2018
heres my p.o.v. (in the right place this week). something wierd was going on like micro skips or stutters?i had updated nvidia shadow play and driver but the game was definitely not running as smooth .dont know if it was nvidia or the game/track or just my pc?others reported lag or car not feeling right so dunno?.ill try 30fps instead of 60 next time to see if any smoother.btw wheres everybodys povs/replays at???

after start it gets a bit boring just following and i wasnt fast or confident enough to keep up but at around the 20 mins mark @Hetharion shows up to the party to start bullying me and @tpmasta :lol:.we took turns but decided he has the phatest widest m6 on the planet and none of us could get past:p
@Corne 1 more lap and you would have caught me .i was watching timer thinking pls pls dont do another lap;)

Thanks for the replay, it seems like i could cover a lot of the track and everytime i made a small mistake you or @Hetharion were there again to pressure me. Amazing race. Thumbs up for fair driving all the time. well i also saw that you couldn't divebomb because I always covered the inner line :D