PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Main Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Looks good for the most parts :)
The most important setting; lobby MUST BE PRIVATE (password is not needed). If not, it will be open to all kinds of people. If it is private, you can only get in with invites.
Broadcaster is only needed if we have someone to broadcast which we don't have.
Make sure that you set the correct datum and laps for the race!
It doesn't matter if you have SC on or off as we are using Force Realistic driving Aids. You won't be able to activate SC within quali or race.
Weather progression should be set to Real Time.
The rest looks good (y)

One more thing:
Always start by going through ALL the screens, pick the right info and click save. I've had some issues when I've just gone to a screen and checked the settings without saving. So, always save every screen when setting up a lobby.
Okay and thnxs for the check.

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
I am verifying. Should know shortly.

@Michel--NL my phone doesn’t like to view image attachments. I’ll check your images in the morning and verify if Yabba hasn't already.
@ofrisk pit exit penalty is “ON”.
Yesterday I was in lobby for practise and I noticed
1. NO manual pit-stop, exit pitlane was in IA mode
2. NO track limits, I never had a penalty for short cut
Is it correct this lobby setup?

I think everyone needs to know it before the race, in case pit-stop is set manual we have to set a pit-limter button an be careful to don't have penalties

About this argument there is a useful video from yorkie

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yesterday I was in lobby for practise and I noticed
1. NO manual pit-stop, exit pitlane was in IA mode
2. NO track limits, I never had a penalty for short cut
Is it correct this lobby setup?

I think everyone needs to know it before the race, in case pit-stop is set manual we have to set a pit-limter button an be careful to don't have penalties

About this argument there is a useful video from yorkie
Was that when you joined @Delaney room? It was great I got up to 120 coming out the pits:happy:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
You were prob the one I set up to just do laps. It kept not saving my settings forcing same car. After the 3rd attempt, we just bailed on the rest so we could get on track. I even had practice set for 2 hours so we could really mess with settings.

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
We had that bugg some time ago, we all restarted the game and it was gone. Don't know if its a fix or just lucky tho.

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
@Nene @RacingAtHome @Rawny86 @FSR_FrankForest @VTC-16 @Ahmad Farah @Manx57 @ofrisk @Tom harper @Play4Stefano @Fabio_dubai @Tfix @neonostra @Jorge @Jerry Hope

Just a couple quick announcements,

I'd like to welcome Jerry Hope as a reserve driver for our tier. If you have any questions Jerry please dont hesitate to ask.

Everyone, please make sure you add @Michel--NL (PSN Michel--NL) to your PSN friend list. He will be our main host this year. Thanks for helping out Michel! Tfix and ofrisk will be our back up hosts. Thanks to you two also.

I will be sending out friend requests today to those I haven't yet. Seca___ (3_'s)

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
@Seca let me know if you need any help... i will be at home mostly every afternoon (morning in UK), so happy to help you out.

cheers

Reactions: Seca

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
10-4. I’ll fix it now. Thanks

I will check the sheet i had for those times as well.

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
@Play4Stefano @RacingAtHome you two are 100% correct. The Q sheet I read was wrong. Well, not wrong but not exactly finished as in there was 50 seconds left in the screenshot I had. lol. My apologies guys. It was an unusually early and busy day for me. Ill get it fix before i hit the bed.