PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Everyone knows manual rolling start?
@Seca If there s someone new in the leauge we can have a short prcatise before the race.

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Everyone knows manual rolling start?
@Seca If there s someone new in the leauge we can have a short prcatise before the race.
I cant make any promises but we can practice tonight and tomorrow night if anyone needs. I find my marks during a "private practice" session.

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
If any one wants to practice rolling starts, I will set up a lobby tomorrow evening around 7PM (UK). I will set up a long practice so you can clearly pick out the spots on track and ask any questions. We will do a couple starts also. This wont be for hot lap practice. Only for those that need/want manual rolling start practice.

Reactions: Fabio_dubai

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
Hopefully the worst race report I'll post this season.
I have never had an issue with my internet, ever. Got disconnected several times, managed to connect with internet sharing on my mobile phone so I made it for the race just in time.
Started at 14th stressed the F out of my life, managed to come up to 6th place. Still stressed tho and did a bunch of misstakes, lost some positions due to mistakes and tried to get back but did even more mistakes, eventually ended up in the wall and refused to pit. (Idiot)
Result, blown engine two laps later. F...ing moron. So sorry for the inconvenience guys, hope you had a better night than me. Congrats to everyone who eventually ended up on podium.

Just to point out, I have played from my mobilephone several times, doing it at work all the time so I knew it would work, maybe next time I'll do it from the start.

Five more races to go.

Last edited:

Ahmad Farah

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
I did amazing in Q:3 my best in AOR

Race: An incident on the first left turn with Rontan86 it was totally my fault not his.
And I got DSQ for passing on the pitlane line and that's it. brilliant start for a new season

Q:3rd
RACE: DSQ

[DOUBLEPOST=1510176427][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopefully the worst race report I'll post this season.
I have never had an issue with my internet, ever. Got disconnected several times, managed to connect with internet sharing on my mobile phone so I made it for the race just in time.
Started at 14th stressed the F out of my life, managed to come up to 6th place. Still stressed tho and did a bunch of misstakes, lost some positions due to mistakes and tried to get back but did even more mistakes, eventually ended up in the wall and refused to pit. (Idiot)
Result, blown engine two laps later. F...ing moron. So sorry for the inconvenience guys, hope you had a better night than me. Congrats to everyone who eventually ended up on podium.

Just to point out, I have played from my mobilephone several times, doing it at work all the time so I knew it would work, maybe next time I'll do it from the start.

Five more races to go.
To be honest with you I'm not excited for this season the game is buggy and it make no sense sometimes

• Useful
Reactions: ofrisk

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
Ye I feel you. Worst thing is that I just realized now when it ended, I was connected, with my regular internet connection....
Blame it on the game as you said.

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Q 5th
R 8th
I had a really good start and was running in 2nd for most of the first 10 laps then realised I didn't have the right amount of fuel and had to pit I then came back out in 11th but made my way back up to 8th I think a top 3 finish was definitely on the cards.

Reactions: ofrisk

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Got pole on my last lap after crossing the line with 0:03 to spare.

Had a quiet race until I was worried about fuel so had to bring my number down to 2.6 approximately and crossed the line with 0.1 remaining. Other than that, perfect race. Wish I could have gone for the grand chelem.

Ahmad Farah

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017

Had a quiet race until I was worried about fuel so had to bring my number down to 2.6 approximately and crossed the line with 0.1 remaining. Other than that, perfect race. Wish I could have gone for the grand chelem.
Congrats you deserve it your pace was out of the world cheers

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
I really wanted to drive in this race, but my internet was really slow. I didn't want to ruin anybody's race because of my connection so I bowed out. I will look at what went wrong. Sorry guys. I pretty sure it was my internet. I'm using my mobile internet now.

Next track: Spa

• Informative
Reactions: Tfix

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I really wanted to drive in this race, but my internet was really slow. I didn't want to ruin anybody's race because of my connection so I bowed out. I will look at what went wrong. Sorry guys. I pretty sure it was my internet. I'm using my mobile internet now.

Next track: Spa
It' a bummer. Missed you on the grid.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510178893][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well done. A nice controlled race. I spun a couple of times. Was hoping to catch you and give you a good race. Happy with P3.

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Well done. A nice controlled race. I spun a couple of times. Was hoping to catch you and give you a good race. Happy with P3.
Without yours and the other guy's mistakes, I wouldn't have won that race. And it would have been my own fault for miscalculating fuel.