PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Jorge

Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2016
Hi guys, nice race yesterday. I had a lot of problems during the race. I dont know how, but i saved my setups with 90L Fuel after qualifying, when the race started i only had 29 ltr. So i changed my pit strategy in the first round to fill my fuel with 60 ltrs. At that moment the problems began. I tried to change my pit strategy after that to do not repair damage, but my Dpad at that moment only was working with the button "down". That was the reason i was trying to fix that from round 1 till round 20. Because i couldnt change my Pit strategy, everytime i get in the pit my fuel was loaded till 130 ltrs hahahaha. I little bit to much. I was fu**ed, so i crashed 2 times because i was trying to change otherway my pit strategy without succes. Passed week i had the same with my gearing flippers, they didnt work during the practice race after a pit stop. There are too many bugs right now to participate seriously to an league. I hope they will fix it soon. I will continu with the league, no reason except frustration of bugs to stop the league. I hope to kick some ass next week.

• Kappa
  • Winner
Reactions: Tfix and Seca

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Game would not let me save replay. Saying something about exceding 1GB. Ummmm strange.
Go into youte PS4 system HDD and clean up some old Demo's Games or other replays already uploaded. Mostly you can delete more than 500Gb
[DOUBLEPOST=1510227263][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jorge
My Work arround is to NOT save over Excisting file, but MAKE a NEW file but than save over the excisting one.
I do this every time i change something.

Copy ;-) Next time ill mute youre ass with all youre complaining about youre stragety not working LOL

Winner

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
For me it was a bit disapointing of having a bad setup and not having the right pace -4/5sec per lap.

Last corner of Lap two @neonostra went of and came back up on the track on a bad spot and i had no where to go. tryed to avoid but someone hit me on the side and picked up some damage.
I know you did everything to get on track as gentle as possible (turning all right see image) but maybe for next time take 3 seconds and go on track 10 yards further.
But hey that racing and it happens so no bad feelings.
I avoided you but someone slammed in my side i think it was the yellow mclaren.
sc1.png

Afther that that i did not had the pace and my Body was all F*** up.
I run against blue flags and i think i was pretty good at that and did not cause any problems.
I needed to brake earlyer due car issues and @Fabio_dubai (he was struggling to i believe hahaha) had to hit me with mach 3 smashing my behind on round 20 or so.
At round 30 i had to put it on the side with an engine loss being lapped 4 times :-(
It was all fair racing and hope i have more pace next time.
I came up 9th due steady driving and having everything else under control and no bugs.

Next time ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: ofrisk

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Good job @RacingAtHome, 0.1L remaining: wow ! Too many mistakes for me to catch you. Whatever, 2nd place, I do a shoey:woot::
I wanted to do doughnuts and get the fastest lap too. :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1510232622][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing I did notice was that when I was going to lap couple of backmarkers they didnt let me through.
I had that issue with one person only and he didn't let me through in qualifying either. Might have been on his hot lap though.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Game would not let me save replay. Saying something about exceding 1GB. Ummmm strange.
Go in the game to you replays and delete them. Or use the PlayStation menu and go to you'r game data and delete under Project Cars the replays.
It sucks that it has only 1GB reserved for replays :(

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Go in the game to you replays and delete them. Or use the PlayStation menu and go to you'r game data and delete under Project Cars the replays.
Cheers for that Michel

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
I have enough space to save replay, I saved it without any problems, but...
When I watched it yesterday the problem is replay automatically ends after 38 minutes.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I have enough space to save replay, I saved it without any problems, but...
When I watched it yesterday the problem is replay automatically ends after 38 minutes.
It dont surprise me if it is another bug. Will have to wait till Wednesday to find out if I have the same.

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I really did my best Tfix not to get in your way, i am sorry.
I'll take you're advise, and next time wait a second longer.

Reactions: Tfix

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
I really did my best Tfix not to get in your way, i am sorry.
I'll take you're advise, and next time wait a second longer.
I know man, all good.
Waiting is not what i mean, that almost impossible for an racer ;-)
It was the place where you did come back on track. it was the place i could not see turning in the corner and where i end up with going out and was a passenger of my own car at that point.
So the angle of going out of the gravel should have been 10 yards further so i had a chance to brake.
But than again, maybe it was hard to see at youre end where you end up after a spin ;-)
But amigo thats racing, no hard feelings here.
Best change that ill do the same somewhere this season, but we all try not to thats impotant.

Cheers and thanks

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
For me it is most of the time the problem to get out of the gravel. The car spins whenever I hit the gas. Have to be very polite on the throttle.

• Agree
Reactions: Tfix