PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 2 - Spa Francorchamps - 15/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 2 - Spa Francorchamps - 15/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Nene @RacingAtHome @Michel--NL @Rawny86 @FSR_FrankForest @Seca @VTC-16 @Ahmad Farah @Manx57 @ofrisk @Tom harper @Play4Stefano @Fabio_dubai @Tfix @neonostra @Jorge @Jerry Hope @dray6181 @DeviousDoley
Since there have come more detailed info on the engine blow-up problem (some cars use higher revs and are more likely to have the problem), we need to turn the mechanical damage off until next patch (and some serious testing of course).
This will take affect from now on all PS4 GT3 leagues until I or any other moderator say anything different.

Rawny86

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2017
Just a reminder to everyone to please turn off your mic while racing so you don’t have to hear all the gear changes and so on.

And please take it easy at the start in the first corner so everyone can Continue the race ;)

See ya later tonight!

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Just a reminder to everyone to please turn off your mic while racing so you don’t have to hear all the gear changes and so on.

And please take it easy at the start in the first corner so everyone can Continue the race ;)

See ya later tonight!
And remind to not chat in psn messenger during the race

Reactions: ofrisk and Rawny86

Nene

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Is someone going to broadcast his race on youtube or twitch?

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Forget the first corner, lets all be polite going up the hill wide open... lol

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Gutted game wouldn’t recognise my wheel, used controller for one lap dash, but couldn’t race it, so left rebooted game worked fine! maybe next time

Jorge

Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2016
Guys i had the same issues as passed week. Someone crashed me in the first round in the last corner before the start finish an after that i tried to change my pit strategy. It worked till the different presets i made but there i couldnt choose anyone.
My X button didnt work and after that my DPad didnt work either. After 21 rounds i get kicked from the session because connection problems... I'm really frustrated about this issues guys, passed week and this week. It Su***! More people with the same problems?

• Informative
Reactions: Tfix

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Q 9th
R 2nd
Had a good start mostly staying out of the fun on the first few corners. I was down in 4th at onepoint but seemed to keep iton the track when others were making mistakes and spinning off for the last 5 laps I was able to just cruise home and look after the car to get my best ever finish on AOR (y)
Already looking forward to the next race

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Qualifying: 4th
Probably could have had 3rd but the front 2 were so quick in Q. (Maybe BOP?)

Race: 5th
On the face of it, you would think it was a pretty meh race. Nope. I probably would have finished 2nd without the contact. Lost a lap and didn't actually fall that far back off the superior Ferrari. Minus the lap I lost because of the 1:30 pitstop and limping around most of the lap, I would have had 2nd.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Disqualified in the quali because of speeding in the pitlane :bag:
First round I got from 15 to 7. Then in round 5 the car wanted to kiss the wall (and it did) after the first corner from start/finish and banged around with the other wall. Cars was a wrecked and it took two minutes for repair. Went out and everyone lapped me :(
Finally at lap 10 I could unlap me, but someone was thinking something else and pushed me in the wall. No hard feelings.
But again I had to pit and lost al the time I made up. Lap 12 I made a mistake and again damage...retired...the end.

I hope everyone survived this :nailbiting:
survive.png

Race video
[DOUBLEPOST=1510784482][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone crashed me in the first round in the last corner before the start finish an after that i tried to change my pit strategy.
In my video you crashed into @Tfix. If thats what you mean.

And @Fabio_dubai didn't you see me on lap 3? Look at the video from 5:20. And suddenly you bounced of the track.

Last edited:

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Yeah was a great first lap............
Very strange to see people from Project cars 1 who where maching my speed now doing faster lap times.
Maybe somebody who did times below 2:23 in an audi R8 can send me his setup for spa to look where i go wrong.

Going in last corner lap 1 with i believe @Michel--NL and we kept enough space, but had an collision (Race accident) with somebody and picked up damage.
therefor loosing enough speed to go in the pits and all went downhill form there.
I needed to dissconnect last two laps (sorry) but i got the night shift so i had to run to work.

Iam really struggling with the pace.
Here lap one and @neonostra You where struggling again? hahahaha all over the place man, i really don't like overtaking you or at least trying to (Had to lift a view times).

Anyways please can somebody send me some screenshots to my psn of the Audi setup on SPA