PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016

ROUND 3 - Autodromo do Algarve

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 22 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 36 Laps (1 formation lap + 35 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 18 June, 14:00
- Race start time: 18 June, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Zone:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed No Shows:
@Seca

Last edited:
Reactions: ofrisk

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Just got offline,to tyred.
Doing 1:48 high :-( i guess ya all doing 1:45's

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will not be making this race. @Michel--NL and @ofrisk will be hosting the lobby and sending the invites out.

@Jerry Hope, as 1st reserve you will be active for this race.

• Agree

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Looking forward to race with you guys after a week full of performance and touring it's good to be back =))
But I have zero experience in this track LOL

Jerry Hope

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will not be making this race. @Michel--NL and @ofrisk will be hosting the lobby and sending the invites out.

@Jerry Hope, as 1st reserve you will be active for this race.
I found out that I have to work on Wednesday I will not be able to fill in for Seca. Maybe before the end of the season I will be able to be off on Wednesdays from work. Thanks Jerry hope

Reactions: Seca and ofrisk

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
guys, i have been away doing my real life races and i didn't have time to write till now and i will not be able to race this week due to my first daughter come to the earth. we are still waiting for her to come but i don't want to start the race and suddenly quit to go to the hospital so i put me down. thanks and best of luck to everyone...

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
guys, i have been away doing my real life races and i didn't have time to write till now and i will not be able to race this week due to my first daughter come to the earth. we are still waiting for her to come but i don't want to start the race and suddenly quit to go to the hospital so i put me down. thanks and best of luck to everyone...
Congrats man all the best to your wife and you
and congrats again cheers

Reactions: Fabio_dubai