PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
guys, i have been away doing my real life races and i didn't have time to write till now and i will not be able to race this week due to my first daughter come to the earth. we are still waiting for her to come but i don't want to start the race and suddenly quit to go to the hospital so i put me down. thanks and best of luck to everyone...
I had that 1 year ago hahahaha season 7, i was racing and my girl went into labor.
I finnished the race with her blessing, after that it was 24 hour diff race hahahaha. Best off luck amigo

dray6181

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 16, 2016
I’ll do my best to fill in! Had issues with my wheel settings last time couldn’t turn without it going all the way around lol

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
I’ll do my best to fill in! Had issues with my wheel settings last time couldn’t turn without it going all the way around lol
Maybe in the calibration you did it wrong.
In Pcars 1 i believe you had to turn youre wheel all ANti clock wise to full and clock wise to full.
In Pcars 2 the first one is ANti or clockwise full and then just 90 degree.
If you do the 90 degree to the full you have to turn your wheel completly to the max to make a hairpin.
Ive done that wrong the fist time to.

Reactions: dray6181

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Bit of shameless plugging of the channel, but latest video is about learning new tracks, and funnily enough it was at Algarve! Should hopefully be of some use.

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I think low 45 or a high 44 will take pole. There are a handful of drivers that are in the low :45's.

Reactions: Tom harper

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
guys, i have been away doing my real life races and i didn't have time to write till now and i will not be able to race this week due to my first daughter come to the earth. we are still waiting for her to come but i don't want to start the race and suddenly quit to go to the hospital so i put me down. thanks and best of luck to everyone...
Congrats to you and your wife.

Nene

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Nov 1, 2017
What a good news, congrats!

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Hope everyone has a great race tonight. Remember to record via the share button as pCars 2 has had some issues with the replay length.

@Fabio_dubai , congrats!

Reactions: Tom harper

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
to whom it may concern. :) I will be racing tonight can you please remember my invite, thanks
I can only sent you an invite if you accept my friends request (y)