PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - Round 3 - Algarve - 22/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Ahmad Farah

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Q: 9
R: 12

I think this is one of the worst AOR races I've ever had, in the warm-up lap I hit an opponent and it was downhill from there I ruin his race and mine, something happen to the wheel and stop turning so I hit the opponent sadly I don't know who I hit but i'm very sorry and if the AOR need to penalize me I don't mind it at all.

Congrats to the winner cheers.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
:facepalm:Long night for the mechanics not the way my first race was meant to go straightining the chassis on my Porsche tonight! It was me you took out, managed to get back to 10th lapped fast enough for 5th, apologie accepted don’t worry about it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1511387835][/DOUBLEPOST]One thing I will say, didn’t catch the names but was a Ferrari involved coming through some back markers on to the straight and the Ferrari smashed into the other dark coloured car, looked intentional bit of a grudge match.

Last edited:

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Q 10th

R 7th
Poor qualifying put me to far down to really challenge the front runners but still had a good race with some good overtakes.

• Agree
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Q: 4
R: 6
Strange things happen in this game, going down the main straight in the middle of the track and get a lap disallowed and the next one! I never put a wheel off track so no idea why it gives the penalty.
Anyway not a bad night for the 911 against faster cars. Well done to the podium drivers.

Reactions: ofrisk

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
guys, i have been away doing my real life races and i didn't have time to write till now and i will not be able to race this week due to my first daughter come to the earth. we are still waiting for her to come but i don't want to start the race and suddenly quit to go to the hospital so i put me down. thanks and best of luck to everyone...
Congratulations, to you and your wife

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 6
R: 10

Didn't think i would qualify that high after only practicing yesterday. But the car felt really good on this track.
Nice battles for the first 5 laps with @RacingAtHome and @Tom harper. I didn't wanted to push to much to force a spin off the track and finish in the top 10 was the goal.
In lap 5 I got a little touch on the rear that was enough to get @RacingAtHome and me both in the barriers :(. Had to limp back to the pits, suspension was broke. I was boiling at that moment :mad:.
Coming out of the pits I was last and almost getting lapped from @FSR_FrankForest, #1 at the moment, he was 8 seconds behind me. I could hold him of for 13 laps and looking at their fast laptimes from qualy I was happy with that :).

Finished at the 10th place and I'm happy with that.

Congrats to the podium guys (y)

Looked at a few angles from the video..the touch is so little and soft. Video of the accident
Video of the race..just noticed that I missed the end :hungover:

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017

Didn't think i would qualify that high after only practicing yesterday. But the car felt really good on this track.
Nice battles for the first 5 laps with @RacingAtHome and @Tom harper. I didn't wanted to push to much to force a spin off the track and finish in the top 10 was the goal.
In lap 5 I got a little touch on the rear that was enough to get @RacingAtHome and me both in the barriers :(. Had to limp back to the pits, suspension was broke. I was boiling at that moment :mad:.
Coming out of the pits I was last and almost getting lapped from @FSR_FrankForest, #1 at the moment, he was 8 seconds behind me. I could hold him of for 13 laps and looking at their fast laptimes from qualy I was happy with that :).

Looked at a few angles from the video..the touch is so little and soft. Video of the accident
Yeah I've got to say the first 5 laps was brilliant racing with the two of you.
Hopefully more of that to come over the next few weeks

Yep that was brilliant racing with the 3 of us on the first 5 laps hopefully more of that over the next few weeks.

Reactions: Michel--NL

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Quali: P13
Race: P13
Not the race I expected, I had a drive trought penalty don't know why.. then a huge crash with @dray6181 so I pitted twice and lost 3 laps.
However was nice to race in Algarve and enjoyed race start.
Just few things to notice: bad formation lap, @FSR_FrankForest you started first, you had to stay on the right. @Ahmad Farah you hit @DeviousDoley did you press recovery button? @Nene sorry for door to door and @neonostra apologige for hitting you :(

Formation Lap + RACE START

Huge crash :mad:

Ferrari gluing

Formation lap CRASH

Formation Lap AUDI hits PORSCHE

Last edited:

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
First, I want to congratulate @Nene for the race win! Well, guys I had a pretty incident free, clean race. I qualified 6th and finished the race in 5th. I had 2.9 liters of fuel left in the tank at the end of the race and I had about 65% left on my tires. Can’t wait for next week at Brands Hatch in the rain!

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

dray6181

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 16, 2016
Not the race I expected, I had a drive trought penalty don't know why.. then a huge crash with @dray6181 so I pitted twice and lost 3 laps.
Just few things to notice: bad formation lap, @FSR_FrankForest you started first, you had to stay on the right. @Ahmad Farah you hit @DeviousDoley did you press recovery button? @Nene sorry for door to door and @neonostra apologige for hitting you :(

Ferrari gluing

Formation lap CRASH

Didn’t realize I turned that much right there sorry for that I was trying to give you plenty of room while still having some kind of speed.....I spent all of qualifing searching through saved setups and found a good one but then didn’t have time to set a time lol then changed it at the last minute and was too loose when off the throttle bad 2 races think I may change car and have a better showing next time out

Ahmad Farah

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017

Ferrari gluing

Formation lap CRASH

In the next race i'm penalizing myself i'm not gonna do a Q-lap coz I can't forgive myself for what I did to @DeviousDoley.
I know the game is kinda broken with wheels and with everything but I'm deeply sorry coz I'm not one of those drivers who enjoy ruin other people races in fact @DeviousDoley and I pitted to fix the damage and I let him pass me after the pit-stop.

Next race it's a rainy one and with this unstable game it's gonna be circus for sure

neonostra

F1 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
For me it's better to forget this race as soon as possible.
Poor qualifing, and a even worse race. Algarve was difficult for me to get a good set up, and not enough time to practice.
@Play4Stefano, no problem for hitting me. I was lucky to keep the car on the track.
Practice practice practice for the next race, en hopefully I get the set up right next time.
Gongrats for the winners!

Reactions: Ahmad Farah

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I don’t want you punishing yourself @Ahmad Farah you have apologised multiple times, it’s racing incidents happen, if the league organisers punish you that’s up to them, but don’t penalise yourself, and I’m not requesting an investigation into the incident. All good m8

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Sounds like it was an eventful race. At least the start was. Results updated.