PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - ROUND 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - ROUND 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Q: 15
R: 5

After a dreadful Q-session I spend it in the pit-stop tweaking the setup for the race, but as they say (Slow and steady win the race) I didn't win the race but qualifying from 15th and finish 5th I'll consider it as a win

Congrats for the podium finishers cheers and see ya all next week.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Q4
R1

Well done guys what an intence race that was.
The track came alive half way through then dropped off again. Think my tyres were giving up towards the end. Spun out on lap 20 ish. Recovered then spun again going through that great big puddle straight after at the bottom of the hill. DOH.
Anyway catch you all next week.

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Yess first podium of the season! (y)
Qualified 10th
Race 2nd
A perfect strategy: wait everyone did mistakes and drive clean and concentrate. ;)
I tryed to catch @FSR_FrankForest in the last 7/8 laps, we were very close but i think he slow down the pace to finish safe in P1 so I did the same for P2.
I'm impressed how much track conditions were real an changed during the race. I finished really stressed, my neck and arms are out of service.
Unfortunately I wasn t able to save replay of my successful race, maybe someone can post my last lap replay?
Apologize for my formation lap, I noticed I was right instead of left. :unsure:
[DOUBLEPOST=1511993884][/DOUBLEPOST]Full race from my POV

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations to @FSR_FrankForest on the race Win !!!

Now I want to say sorry to @ofrisk. I'm very sorry I messed up, I forgot to save the race replay and watched what I did on @Michel--NL replay. I will accept any disciplinary action, I am really sorry. I don’t like it when my actions cause other drivers mishaps.

I really did enjoy the battles with @Tom harper and @Michel--NL. GREAT driving you guys.
Qualified: 9th
Race: ? (Don’t know, could change do to my race craft behavior)

Again I'm REALLY SORRY @ofrisk.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Now I want to say sorry to @ofrisk. I'm very sorry I messed up, I forgot to save the race replay and watched what I did on @Michel--NL replay. I will accept any disciplinary action, I am really sorry. I don’t like it when my actions cause other drivers mishaps.

I really did enjoy the battles with @Tom harper and @Michel--NL. GREAT driving you guys.

Thank you

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Q - 3
R - 3

What a race!!! Wow. When it hit 15:00 in Q, it was a RUSH out of the pits. Very amusing to watch. Sorry to @Manx57 if I dove inside of T4 on the out lap. I almost hit you and decided that was the best place to go. I was only able to get a 1:30 on my out lap and then spun as I checked up for another driver. I think I could have given a run for pole if I had gotten a clean 2nd lap. 3rd is just fine though. Race start was clean and looked like I was going to hold a clean 3rd into T1 but @RacingAtHome spun and put me in 2nd. On lap 2 going into T2 @Nene goes wide and I tuck in low for 1st place. We touched slightly coming out of T2. Lap 4 I go wide in T3 and let @FSR_FrankForest go by. I wanted to just follow him for awhile but on the next lap going into T1 I have a slow spin. I came out of that in 11th place with 12th on my rear bumper. I battle with @ofrisk for a bit until I was able to get by him on the inside going into T1. Soon after, I feel the track starting to come around. So I start throwing some fast laps down trying to catch the pack in front of me. I thought I was done for when @VTC-16 spun in front and gently tapped me while battling @Rawny86 @Michel--NL and @Tom harper. I just did my best to get in a rhythm and knock out laps. I end up getting into a nice groove and fight my way back to 3rd. I see @Play4Stefano was +14 on me with about 10 laps left and he was holding a steady pace. I dial it back a bit and settle for 3rd. Great race. Thanks to @FSR_FrankForest and @VTC-16 for all the practice this week. It definitely paid off.

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016

Tbh I was a bit unhappy about it when it happened. (sorry if I sounded grumpy) But when I watched the replay afterwards, I cant really say it was your fault, not the best place to rejoin the track, sure. But we were side by side well before the corner and maybe I should have left you room on the inside. Race incident in my eyes, I'm pretty happy with tonights race anyway. (y)

*edit* Watched @Michel--NL replay aswell, and I have to take back the part about me leaving you room or not @VTC-16 . Still no worries, but now I can say apology accepted instead. :D

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Yess first podium of the season! (y)
Qualified 10th
Race 2nd
A perfect strategy: wait everyone did mistakes and drive clean and concentrate. ;)
I tryed to catch @FSR_FrankForest in the last 7/8 laps, we were very close but i think he slow down the pace to finish safe in P1 so I did the same for P2.
I'm impressed how much track conditions were real an changed during the race. I finished really stressed, my neck and arms are out of service.
Unfortunately I wasn t able to save replay of my successful race, maybe someone can post my last lap replay?
Apologize for my formation lap, I noticed I was right instead of left. :unsure:
[DOUBLEPOST=1511993884][/DOUBLEPOST]Full race from my POV
Well done @Play4Stefano. Yes I backed off a little. Had a spin then I think my tyres were going, no grip. Great race tho.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512024409][/DOUBLEPOST]
FB_IMG_1511996009542.jpg

Reactions: Ahmad Farah

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations @FSR_FrankForest, you won the hardest race of this season, be proud ;) !
Many thanks. Was hoping for a top 4/5 finish but I'll settle for 1st lol. It got harder towards the end. You was leading for a couple of laps then went backwards. What happened??

Last edited:

Nene

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Many thanks. Was hoping for a top 4/5 finish but I'll settle for 1st lol. It got harder towards the end. You was leading for a couple of laps then went backwards. What happened??
Well.. sad story for me. Too many faults. Then, someone spin just in front of me and I cannot avoid him. I had near than 1min repair and go back to the pit with hard tires... One lap with hard tires on this rain... end of my race ;).