PS4 - GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - ROUND 6 - Monza - 13/12/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro - Season 8 - ROUND 6 - Monza - 13/12/17 - 8pm UK-time

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations to @Nene44000 on Season 8 AOR GT3 PS4 Semi-Pro League Champion.

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and my all your loved ones be safe and healthy.

It was great racing with you this season. Hope to see you on the track next season.

Last edited:

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
Q-10
R-6

Not a fun race, had som contact from behind on the formation lap that caused som aero damage, did not think it did that much but after I went in to pit around lap 10 after one big mistake I was 2-3 seconds faster per lap. It is what it is. I gave @neonostra a nudge in the first corner of the race, hope it didnt ruin your race and hope you noticed I let you pass later on the same lap. Great driving everyone, hope to see you next season.

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
For me it was the best race of the season :)
Qualify was good. The track and the car feeled good for me. I think it was Q9.
The race started and I had a good feeling about it.
The nudge I get from @ofrisk did cost me some places in the first round, but I managed to get back quickly. So that was a short setback, but it didn't ruin my race.
So no problem!
It was very descently from @ofrisk to let me pass. Thank you for that!
I was driving 6th place and get nervous when I noticed that I had to keep it up for 10 rounds to get my best result this season.
I lost control on the straight road near the pits, and lost control beacuse my left wheel touched the graffle.
I lost my head start on Mitchel NL and ended at 7th place in the last round. I was still happy!

I really ernjoyed this season with all you guys and can't wait for the next! Hope to see you soon on the grid!

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
First of all, it was a blast racing with all of you. Congrats to @Nene for the win and the title. Congrats to @FSR_FrankForest for a 2nd place and to my team mate @VTC-16 for a podium finish.

I had high expectations for this race. I was hoping for a podium. In offline and online races I had my car dialed in. I could have dropped anouther .5 on my Q time but was happy with the time and was expecting a fast pace from my race set up. All was going fine for the first few laps. then out of no where the car spins on last turn. I was not even pushing. Then it seamed like every right hander i was fighting to keep the car from coming around. Then it did it on a few left handers. No matter how slow or fast I went, spin. No crash, no contact and no damage but the car was garbage. I even spun pulling into the pits to retire. wtf. Very disappointed with the is race as I could have been very competitive to front runners. I look forward to racing with you guys again next season.

Reactions: VTC-16 and ofrisk

Rawny86

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2017
Q7....i think?
R4

Autumn at Monza have become an hate/love memory.

Did struggle alot to make the hard tyres work, was unable to keep the temperature on my tyres during the warmup lap.

Leading to spinning out at the second chikane on the first lap!
And that positioned me dead last, gained a few places until once again locking the tyres.

Did almost retire the race because the car was garbage at that point.
Until something happened with my handling of the car and I could start to climbing positions.

Realised that others were struggling with the pace as well, and i think that it was that that saved me on this race.

Congrats to the podiums guys!!

Reactions: ofrisk

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I would like to thank AOR

and

● League Coordinator: @Seca / @YabbaTheHutt
● Race Host: @Michel--NL
● Back-up Host: @ofrisk & @Tfix

For a great season of racing

I personally enjoyed this very much I knew I would be struggling to keep up with the Ferrari drivers but I wanted to give the Porsche a good try out. The last race at Monza proved to be the best track surprisingly, for the 911 against the rest and was really good fun to drive. The set up I used was just the standard "stable" and besides changing the brake bias stayed default.

I thought the track limits penalties worked very well and I was able to avoid any phew!

Well done to the winners and the losers, see you on track in season 9

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
First of all congrats to the podium guy and to the champion of the season.

Was my first ever online league and i was hoping to dont finish last and i did it! I didnt test any track due to my work commtment but, @FSR_FrankForest gave me alot of tips and race setup so i could race better then what i was suppose to do...

Hope to have more battle on the next season and give a proper support to my team mate, might be the same as this season.

Thank you all and sorry if i involed anyone in some of my crashes...

Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone!

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
First of all congrats to the podium guy and to the champion of the season.

Was my first ever online league and i was hoping to dont finish last and i did it! I didnt test any track due to my work commtment but, @FSR_FrankForest gave me alot of tips and race setup so i could race better then what i was suppose to do...

Hope to have more battle on the next season and give a proper support to my team mate, might be the same as this season.

Thank you all and sorry if i involed anyone in some of my crashes...

Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone!
Many thanks. Was a pleasure to have you as a team mate. A merry Christmas and happy New year to you and your family.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 12
R: 5

It was a very strange race for me. I had the feeling every lap felt different with the car. Spun a few times on places where I took the corner every time the same speed and turn in, but still a took a spun.

Well finished 5th. Very happy with that :)

Nice clean racing with you guys (y)
Don't know if i'm doing a new season with PC2, but will do some socials from time to time.

cya all on the track (y)

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest