PC - GT3 T1 - Rouen Les Essarts Race 2/2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 T1 - Rouen Les Essarts Race 2/2

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duce

Pro Karter
May 26, 2019
PC GT3 Tier 1
League Coordinator: @StephenCarry
Date: 01.04.2020
Members Involved: @duce + @subkkonen
Description:
During the first lap after the flying start in the second race, people were taking the first corners very slow and careful to keep it safe. I tried to brake at about the same time as the people in front of me. In the uphill left hander, people in front braked early again and so did I, because I didn't think I could go through this corner and the upcoming cornes side by side with the driver in front of me.
@subkkonen could not slow down enough and hit me in the back which led to me hitting the bales of straw, which are hard as stone on this track. Severe damage to suspension, front aero and window. After that I could not see where I was driving until I switched to the external camera and had a very long way to the pits.

Evidence:

subkkonen

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2016
Yes, I am guilty. I was surprised by the low speed of the people in front and could not break and change the direction in time to avoid hitting you from behind. I slowed down to let you pass but you where almost stationary in my mirror, so I made a bad decision and continued the race without letting you pass. I was also frustrated by spinning in the first corner of the sprint race so I was pretty much out of my mind by this point. But hey, that is not an excuse.

Sorry to mess up your race @duce and I'm ready to take consequences.

Reactions: duce

duce

Pro Karter
May 26, 2019
I appreciate your apologies @subkkonen and I was in similar situations like you where I could not slow down enough. I was surprised by the slow speeds too, especially because most drivers were a lot faster than me in the first race.
After the crash I was struggling to get my car on the road again and keep it on the road. You didn't do it on purpose and for me it's fine that you waited and then kept going.

With your apologies I'm fine if we close this enquiry.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@subkkonen @duce

Thank you guys for dealing with it before we moved it to the stewards (y)
I will close this enquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.