KierownikGD

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 19, 2020
Platform + League: PC GT3 Tier 1
League Coordinator: @StephenCarry
Date: 16.09.2020
Members Involved: @KierownikGD @Natnat @Ben Gason
Description:
At the start of the feature race in turn 1 Natnat in Ferrari tried to divebomb me what led to the crash involving me and also Ben (racing as VxxVitra). I was on the inside fighting for position and Natnat came from a long way back. There wasn't any place on the inside so he ended up crashing into me what made me also crash into Ben and took us both out. In fact I tried to cover the inside line but didn't start to turn before the apex in order to avoid cutting the corner or crashing with the car in front. I didn't also brake excessively late or early. I got a lot of damage from this crash, dropped to the back of the pack and kept losing time throughout the whole race due to aero and engine damage.
Evidence: POVs and onboards from me and Natnat.

Natnat

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 22, 2020
Yes there was space on the inside and if you watch this incident closely it is actually caused by the white Mclaren cutting you up. Yes I rubbed you but the Mclaren came across at 0:09 and causing you to bump into me.

There was plenty of track for the McLaren to drive into on the right.

• Wow
Reactions: ATOMiK029

Ben Gason

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2017
I was just trying to mind my own business really i was closer to the apex than i actually intended to be, but there was more than enough space for a car to be inside me i think the fact that Nat Nat out broke both me and Kierwonik and then tried to make it down the inside just wasn't really a smart move on the first corner of a race

Reactions: WMDRMartin

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
alright, thanks gents. Moved to the stwards!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to give @Natnat an 20 second time penalty + 15 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision + failing to wait
We see it as an optimistic move from @Natnat by choosing the inside which was going to be closed.

@StephenCarry @KierownikGD @Natnat @Ben Gason

Status
Not open for further replies.