NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Platform + League: PC - GT3 Tier 2
League Coordinator: @TicklishPicklewickle
Date: 06.11.2019
Members Involved: @NynS @MotoX
Description: Hit from behind in braking zone while being lapped

In lap 41, I spun and therefore had warm tyres on the rear. Coming up to the first corner of my lap 42, MotoX was about a second behind me and was to lap me. I braked early and calm because of the hot tyres in order not to spin again. Maybe MotoX was impatient, maybe surprised, but to me it does not warrant driving into the back of my car and leaving me without a rear wing for the remainder of the race. I lost four positions.

Must say that the battle we had earlier for position was very good though :).

Evidence 1 (Commentary, timestamp 4753)

Evidence 2 (My stream, timestamp 3331). Something unfortunately went wrong with the sound.

Last edited:

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Not to remove his chance of speaking up for himself, but I don't think he's answering. Can it be sent to the stewards?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Moved to stewards. If @MotoX puts a statement out it will be further supplied to the stewards

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Not to press you staff / coordinators / stewards, but can the matter be decided :) ?

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence the stewards have decided to give @MotoX an 20 second time penalty + 15 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision + failing to wait.

Lapped cars don’t have to let the car pass right away but in a safe place. We think @MotoX was too far back to claim the overtake.

@TicklishPicklewickle @NynS @MotoX

• Informative
Reactions: NynS
Status
Not open for further replies.