PC - GT3 Tier 3 - Le Mans, Avoidable incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 Tier 3 - Le Mans, Avoidable incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallla

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2019
Platform + League: PC, GT3 Tier 3
League Coordinator: @PhantomHamster
Date: 26.06.2019
Members Involved: @Vapour-Z
Description:
Entering Mulsanne corner, in an attempt to defend his position from another driver, the involved member goes into the corner way too aggressively, and in turn, caused this incident that occurred. He also failed to remain still until traffic had passed, which leads to another hit from @duce. He does allow both of us to pass before continuing.
Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.

Last edited:

Vapour-Z

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
As you can see from my inital line into the kink before the corner, i was planning to take valla up the inside , but due to only just noticing jack on my inside of the kink i had to make a quick reaction and give him space, by this time i had already overshot the braking point for the usual line through the mulsane corner, as for failing to remain still, i knew there were a large amount of cars behind me on entry to this corner, and feared that a stationary car sittting at 90 degrees right on the apex of the corner may cause a larger incident so i decided to move before it happened, unfortunately a hit from duce occurred but after that all traffic went through smoothly without having to swerve madly and potentially causing more danger, and also hampering other racers potential finish position.....

Status
Not open for further replies.