PC - GT3 Tier 3 - Mid Race Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 Tier 3 - Mid Race Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Platform + League: PC Project CARS 2 Season 13 Tier 3
League Coordinator: Phantom Hamster
Date:
03/07/2019
Members Involved:
Welchy10 (TTV_Gamingnationuk1), Phantom Hamster
Description:
I had the speed going around the outside, was almost an entire car length in front when I was spun out, causing a huge incident.
Evidence:

Hi Guys,

Never posted here before in the stewards panel but I feel like on this occasion this was an extremely avoidable accident. I actually nearly caused one earlier which upon review was 100% my fault, but the car I hit had 0 damage and I spun off, so I got my just rewards for that.

However on the same corner, I believe I was pushed/spun off the track by Phantom Hamster which then led to me t-boning someone else. Please check the footage here. As you can see, I am almost an entire car's length ahead, I stayed way over to the left hand side of the track and whilst he might of been in a position to have a lunge into the hairpin, he just kept coming across the track and eventually took me out.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
@Welchy10 First of all I would like to say that this contact was not intentional and I don't deliberately take drivers out that are trying to pass me, it's not my style of racing.
I had been slowed down on the entry to the corner by the Lamborghini in front that compromised my entry and exit to the corner. I kept as far right as I could even clipping the grass as CrewChief was saying there was a car alongside, I race in cockpit view so I had no view of where you were until the contact was made. I was still turning to the right as CrewChief said clear left just as we made contact and then stuck together. This corner naturally pushes cars to the outside of the track and I tried my best to stay clear of you.
I will upload my POV tonight.

Reactions: Welchy10

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I can see from this you are correct you didn't see my car until you were pretty much hitting me.

However I would argue you saw me move to the left in your mirror so that would of suggested I was going that way and I don't know if you have crew chief? But if you do then it would have told you I was alongside you.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I do run CrewChief, it said clear left just before we made contact. I’ll move this to the stewards so they can decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.