PC - GT3 - TIER 3 - Round 10 - 30sec Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 - TIER 3 - Round 10 - 30sec Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Platform + League: PC, AOR GT3 SEASON 11, TIER 3
League Coordinator:the one and only @poisike78
Date: 12/12/2018
Members Involved: @VoodooChild
Description:
After a mass disconnection, tier 3 restarted the lobby with 24 laps to go. While starting order was being called out, game asked me to get back to position 7 because of "unlawful overtake". As i didn't want to cause a mess during the starting order callout procedure, I decided not to listen to the AI Stewards and appeal to the much more reasonable AOR Stewards for the removal of the 30 seconds penalty.
As the penaly removal would give me my first victory in AOR, I'd like to add that AOR Stewards are by far the most fair, intelligent and outrageously handsome Stewards in racing history :)
Evidence:

laguna end.GIF

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Moved to stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards agreed that this penalty should be removed.

The stewards were also flattered by @VoodooChild 's charming words. However, it didn't influence the stewards decision and we sincerely hope that was never your intention to begin with.

@poisike78

Reactions: Seamas111
Status
Not open for further replies.