packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
Platform + League: PC GT3 Tier 5
League Coordinator: @SteveO916
Date: 13/2/2019
Members Involved: @packolla + @hoodie337 + @RedTerrier
Description:
1st incident: Lap 11 Turn 2: @hoodie337 moved into me.
2nd incident: Lap 18 2nd Lesmo: @hoodie337 breaks to late
3nd incident: Lap 23 Start/Finish line: he pushed me of the Track, then he blocks me.
Evidence:

RedTerrier

Formula Karter
Jan 4, 2019
Incident 2: I knew I was about to be lapped and eased off approaching Lesmo 2 so I could to make the outside line in the bend and allow the lapping car the space to overtake on the inside. The driver apologised via discord msg after the race and I'm content to accept that it was potentially a misjudgement and not deliberate.

Last edited:

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
Now I can write my POV, yesterday i was to mad for it.

Incident 1: He had a much better exit and maybe misjuded the situation.

Incident 3: I was constantly moving to the left side of the track and he was nearly at the right white line. then he moved to the left. Just look at the marks on the track.

the incident 4 isn't acceptable for me. I think It was a deliberate decision to hit me.

hoodie337

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2018
incident 1: this is not what I saw on my screen at all from my POV you were teleporting around on track and I thought you had gone off track so I just tried to move back onto the racing line.

incident 2: @RedTerrier basically says it all in his statement it was a mistake on my part to not try and evade the lapped car.

incident 3: from my point of view during the race I thought I was clear of his car when I started to move back onto the racing line and when contact was made I assumed that he deliberately swerved into my side to try and slow me down but as I said with the first incident you were lagging around on track when this happened.

incident 4: I honestly cant say anything about this I have no idea what I was thinking during that moment to try and take someone out of the race like that but as I said in the previous statement from my point of view it looked like you were clearly behind me on my screen so when I moved over to the racing line and then proceeded to go flying across the track I had thought that you had deliberately taken me out so I tried to do the same to you as you passed.

Last edited:

hoodie337

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2018
also here are some videos of my POV thanks to @SteveO916
incident 1:

incident 2:

incident 3-4:

his POV:

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for your POV.
@accident 1 you haven't any fault.

@accident 3 it was clearly misjudged, which can happen, that's acceptable
but accident 4 isn't acceptable for me. "you had deliberately taken me out" and "I was clear of his car" can't match in any way

hoodie337

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2018
@packolla the part when I said I thought I was clear was because I had gotten a message from crew chief saying that I was past you so when the incident did happen I had assumed that you had tried to ram me or something along those lines (its tier 5 its not completely unheard of) so that's where the "you had deliberately taken me out" part came from

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
but you make the move to the left! so you know thats was a fault of the game

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
"when I started to move back onto the racing line" If you are clearly in front of me, you are faster and i have no possibility to hit you

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
in any case, a deliberate move don't accept a other deliberate move!

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the incidents shown in the video.

We have decided to remove @hoodie337 from the current league and ban him from all AOR Project Cars 2 events and leagues for deliberately taking out another car.
Such behavior will not be tolerated in any AOR event, therefore the blacklisting of @hoodie337 is the only possible outcome.

We have also decided to give @RedTerrier 5 penalty points for causing a dangerous situation by slowing down on the racing line into lesmos 2. We understand your intention to let the faster car by, but we don't think this was the best way to do that. Please always try to be predictable as back marker.

@SteveO916 @packolla

Status
Not open for further replies.