GT4 cars and British GT coming this year | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT4 cars and British GT coming this year

Vanders

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 7, 2018
This game keeps getting better and better... multi-class series, anyone?

The launch of Assetto Corsa Competizione on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is part of a full plan that will cover both PC and console instalments of the game:​
• This April, the free Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 update for PC Steam will introduce new features – including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices and additional options for multiplayer servers – and lots of improvements of the game features, UI and algorithms.​
• The GT4 Pack paid DLC, adding +10 new GT4 cars, will be available this summer on PC Steam, and this fall on consoles.​
• The British Pack paid DLC, offering 3 new iconic circuits that complete the 7-race calendar of the British GT Championship, will be available this winter for both PC Steam and consoles.​

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
The GT4 pack sounds really interesting. I am not too sure what they could include in the British pack though one of the tracks I could see is Donnington Park featured for sure.

Also, hopefully, the new driver and car personalization choices would be something like GT Sport or iRacing where you can customise helmets, race suits etc and create your own design and logos on the cars.

Reactions: StephenCarry

Vanders

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 7, 2018
So they say three new tracks, which means Donnington, Snetterton and Oulton Park. They already have Silverstone, Brands and Spa so that provides the whole calendar.

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I really hope Donnington is one of the tracks, the mod track on AC was excellently done in my opinion, It;s been a while but isn't Oulton Park like the fastest track in the UK or something like that (I know one of the tracks on TOCA was rapid to drive around)

Vanders

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 7, 2018
Donny will definitely be there as those are the only tracks they don't already have.

The track you're thinking of is Thruxton.

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Oh yeah, Thruxton park. Man, that was a fun track but the final corners were mental at times. Imagine the dive bombs online lol.

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I shared the news of ACC coming to Xbox to a friend and he thought I was talking about AC :LOL:. However, when it comes to the DLC and updates, I'm really excited and I hope that they bring driver suits and helmet customization, because that's the one thing I love about GT Sport, you really can make your driver you.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
shmeesh I haven't even bought the IGT dlc yet :D

Loving the devs for their approach :)

Lusti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 25, 2018
I'm curious, if they are planning to make the 2020 championship as well.

dakuza

F1 1st Driver
Feb 8, 2018
Not sure there will be a 2020 championship IRL. With nobody being able to travel and every large event being cancelled. :unsure: