GTE league - Round 4 Le Mans - Lindholdt and Paulo Martins | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GTE league - Round 4 Le Mans - Lindholdt and Paulo Martins

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
League: GTE league
Date: 27-01-2020
Members Involved: @Lindholdt and @Paulo Martins
Lap & Corner:
Lap 1 first chicane on the Mulsanne Straight
Description: Paulo missis his breaking point and hits the rear of my car, which makes me spin out and get more damage from others who couldn't avoid me. My car had quite some damage after that, and my race (And two other cars) was as good as over after 1 minute of racing.
Paulo did write an apology in game right before he quit the game midway through the race.

Paulo Martins

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 9, 2019
That's 100% my fault. I accept any penalty.
But in my defense, I had an huge suttering moment in the braking, where iracing just freezed (like 1 sec) in the braking. And when it was back, I was already making contact. You can see that I even started breaking a lot earlier, before the braking zone, because there was nothing to win, if we go to the corner, side by side. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do. But the outcome of the accident, was that some guys had their race over and I deserve a penalty, even without being a mistake from me. But it is mine PC, my responsability.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Moved to stewards.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have decided to give Martins a pit lane stop penalty for causing this incident. This needs to be served in your next race.

Apologies for the delay.

@Paulo Martins @Lindholdt