GTE League Season 9 - Round 1 - Koderman & Van Eijk | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GTE League Season 9 - Round 1 - Koderman & Van Eijk

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
League: GTE League
Date: 06/01/20
Members Involved: Koderman & Van Eijk +15 others
Lap & Corner:
Lap 3 Turn 4
Description: as were entering Tamburello, im following Koderman at the back of the 19-25th train...of the exit of T2, Van Eijk is a little bit slow of t3 after bouncing over the kerb, Koderman decides to go up the inside at T4, and since hes using close to, if not full throttle, he is going to understeer wide at hit Van Eijk, which of course, is what happened...i had nowhere to go and hit Van Eijk...then there was a gap to which we could all go...but Cian White plowed into me and sent me flying...then everyone else piled in...some were smart and hit the brakes to slow down...others couldnt care less and just ploughed on into the carnage

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
Sam, it was wery unrespectable to send me a message in the middle of the race. And 1st you should look the video.

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Sam, it was wery unrespectable to send me a message in the middle of the race. And 1st you should look the video.

oh yea ive seen the video...dunno why you cant just wait till the corner after to make the pass

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Please keep this thread clean and only reply if you have evidence/in-sim details to share. @AOR Midg3t we'll also need footage of the required angles (see inquiry guidelines).

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
White what. He was very slow and I should wait??? And there are a stewards to take a desigion...

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Please keep this thread clean and only reply if you have evidence/in-sim details to share. @AOR Midg3t we'll also need footage of the required angles (see inquiry guidelines).
it wont allow me to attatch the replay file here

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
my OBS refuses to try and record it without it being in about 6fps

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Otherwise upload a replay snippet to a cloud service and link it here.

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Otherwise upload a replay snippet to a cloud service and link it here.
i believe Koderman has uploaded his own stewards enquiry that has the exact same incident im trying to refer too

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Outcome can be found in this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.