GTE League Season 9 - Round 1 - Me & Van Eijk | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GTE League Season 9 - Round 1 - Me & Van Eijk

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
League: GTE League
Date: 06/01/20
Members Involved: Koderman & Van Eijk +15 others
Lap & Corner:
Lap 3 Turn 4
Description: Van Eijk was very slow there. I take the desigen to overhit him. I have inside line, he goes very aggresive. (he should stay outside)

Mike96

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
EDIT: Mike and others please limit inputs in the stewards pannel to factual relevant data only. Lots of people were involved and we will go through the whole incident from start to finish. There is no need to provide further commentary unless it is to add something that cannot be seen on the replay file.

Victor

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have decided to give @mancSLO a reprimand for the initial incident between him and Koen. This incident started the big pile up, but we don't find it fair to put all blame on this contact, as both drivers didn't do anything majorly wrong.

The pile up was also investigated and we concluded that there were multiple drivers that could have done better to avoid further incidents. Therefore we have divided drivers in different categories.

Drivers that could have done more to avoid the incident, but did a reasonable job slowing down:
@Saso
@Mike96
@Izzizo
@Merlin Cooper
@Niclas Domino
@FisiFan91
@Alessandro Pontecorvi

The above drivers receive a reprimand as result.

Drivers that initially made an effort to slow down properly and then tried to gain an advantage or drivers that just didn't slow down enough:
@Latsero
@Rin Hato
@krop
@Lanmanify

The above drivers receive a reprimand and a pit lane stop penalty as result.

At last we've decided to give @CianF1 the harshest penalty. We believe he played a major role on how this pile up arose by driving recklessly. He should have made a lot more effort trying to slow down to avoid any further incidents. We therefore give him a drive-through penalty that needs to be served in his next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.