Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
League: GTE
Date: 07-10-2019
Members Involved: @Merlin Cooper, myself
Lap & Corner:
Lap 30, turn 6
Description: Merlin was lapped and staying on the inside to let a lapping car by. I was following him in lapping Merlin, but right on the braking zone for 6, this happens.

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Did not see the second car in the mirror and moved back to the racing line - take that blame for a really bad move.

What I do not accept is the rude language. Not really smart at all to post a video calling somebody else an asshole? Until hearing that I thought that there is common sense that someone made a mistake (me), already apologized by PM and, be assured that I already took my lessons.

But after hearing that I doubt that we are on the same page and you might be the faster driver but the attitude doesn't really be t.he one I expect from a PrO driver.

@Stewards: don't have anything to add - will take whatever penalty you think is the right one.

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
What I do not accept is the rude language. Not really smart at all to post a video calling somebody else an asshole? Until hearing that I thought that there is common sense that someone made a mistake (me), already apologized by PM and, be assured that I already took my lessons.

But after hearing that I doubt that we are on the same page and you might be the faster driver but the attitude doesn't really be t.he one I expect from a PrO driver.
You must've misheard me. I said "What the actual..." and was not planning on finishing that sentence because, y'know, public voice chat. Please don't go assuming things about my attitude, I think considering what happened I've been as kind as I can to you.

Last edited:

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have decided that Merlin needs to start from the pit lane in the next race he attends.

@Rienk @Merlin Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.