MTD

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2020
Ukraine
League: GTE S12
Date: 28/09/20
Members Involved: @runasc26
Lap & Corner: Lap 9 turn 7-8
Description: After my mistake in the turn, Alex drove into me. Then he used foul language in my direction. "**** you" - this is a more correct version in English.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
The Netherlands
@MTD please include either a replay file or video evidence. Otherwise we can't look at this inquiry.

runasc26

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2017
Russia
Hello, sorry for my late response because I didnt checked the site for a few days, first of all id like to apoligze to Alexey for the insult because that was in the heat of the moment, ill unbind my vc so I dont say anything silly in the vc anymore. On a other note you say in your report that I drove into you what was clearly not the case. You made a massive mistake by just clipping the gras on the inside then you lose the car on your own and than blame me for making contact with you ? No one could have ever avoided this kind of incident and this is a straight fact. Because Alexey didnt look at the road ahead I lost a potential Top 5 finish for sure and had 30 secs of repair and atleast 4kph of straight line speed. Please have a further look into the incident aswell.

runasc26

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2017
Russia
" Alex drove into me " doesnt sound like you call it your mistake, in that case you should rephrase it.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
Schmidt receives a warning for his language in this clip. The next time he uses foul language, he will be penalised for it.

@runasc26 @MTD

Status
Not open for further replies.