if anyone hasnt seen...this is the calendar for 19S2

IMSA

iLMS

Perfect Calendar...that i would personally like :3 #FordLivesMatter
Round 1 - Sebring (IMSA) - Late Afternoon
Round 2 - Monza (iLMS) - Afternoon
Round 3 - Homestead Road - (IMSA) - Afternoon
Round 4 - Suzuka - (iLMS) - Morning
Round 5 - Watkins Glen Classic Boot - (iLMS) - Late Afternoon/Night (pls no 40*c track temps...not again)
Round 6 - Imola - (IMSA) - Morning
Round 7 - Road America or Mosport ( dont really care tbh..)
Round 8 - Mid Ohio - (IMSA) - Afternoon
Round 9 - Nurburgring GP BES/WEC - (iLMS) - Late Afternoon
Round 10 - Indianapolis Road Course - (iLMS) - Night

and if we go back to 12 Rounds instead on 10

Round 11 - Gilles Villeneuve - (IMSA) - Afternoon
Round 12 - Detroit @ Belle Isle - (IMSA) - Late Afternoon/Night

of course im not the one who makes up the calendar...but id like to see something similar to that...id also like to see what you...the Drivers..the mad men...and women who put up with each other for nearly 2 hours a week...lets see what you can come up with...ish

Obrigado~

Claudiu_Clima

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
I agree with that schedule with the exceptions of rounds 8 and 12. I want to race not go single file.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I agree with that schedule with the exceptions of rounds 8 and 12. I want to race not go single file.
atleast people cant draft to get pole...so you cant bitch about that on those tracks :p

Last edited:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
At least I want to have tracks that allow passing after getting cheated on in qualifying...
well if you claim to have the fastest car in quali...as you do...then they shouldnt be able to get past you then on those tracks :p

Claudiu_Clima

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
I never claimed to be the fastest, I just said I like to race fair and square. What happens in this league's qualifying is anything but that.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
New qualifying format: 20mins open quali where everyone has to reverse down the track, then there's no way to get advantage from slipstream.

• Agree
Reactions: AOR Midg3t

Claudiu_Clima

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
how about not try to reinvent the wheel and just adopt the iracing official qualifying format, you could do it with 3 laps so that everybody can put a valid lap in. instead of that let's mock the guy with the competitive drive...
I don't even know who you are but that's not cool.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
They usually add new cars to the list when they release, so expect an update to the schedule when that happens :)

As for qualifying format, the open qualifying is more aligned with real World Racing and gives our broadcast and commentators something more exciting.
The iracing default is great for non interference hot lapping but boring and unrealistic :)
Feel free to work with your team mate for a tow!
It’s only cheating if it’s against the rules, which it isn’t :)

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
@Claudiu_Clima , it's my second season in this league, 50+ drivers raced in it during this period and I think you're the only one who complained publicly about the qualifying format.The thing is you made it multiple times (almost every race) and not always in a cool way. I understand that some people can feel tired about that attitude...

About the calendar, I wasn't even aware Miami had a road version and there are some tracks I still don't own in both IMSA and iLMS schedules... Looks like new challenges to come (y)

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I like Sam's suggestions. For having more variety on the calendar Homestead, Mid-Ohio, Indy and Belle Isle would definitiely be great to have.