Hello from a new member/old gamer | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Hello from a new member/old gamer

JTorto

Junior Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Hey all - just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Jon Tortomasi and I'm from Wisconsin, USA. Actually live about 35 minutes away from the famed Road America track (and have driven it!). I'm a long-time gamer (got my start begging my parents for quarters to play Pac-Man), and my primary focus is racing games (with a healthy side of first-person shooters). I've been loving racing games since the days of Pole Position and Outrun in the arcades. Currently, I'm playing DiRT Rally 2.0, GRID, Forza Horizon 3, and just recently started getting into GT Sport.

I've been following AOR on Twitter for some time now, and have been wanting to join a more organized group of like-minded racers who don't feel the need to use your bumper as their brake in every turn. I enjoy good sportsmanship and clean racing out on the track, and get more excited about hitting a corner's entry and exit points just right than anyone probably should.

I also enjoy my real-life wheels very much, as I drive a '14 Subaru BRZ during the warmer months, and switch to a '19 Ford Fusion Sport in the winter. My dream is to someday own a Porsche 911 GT3 RS and travel the country to visit as many great race tracks as I can.

Reactions: masonjr54

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hey all - just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Jon Tortomasi and I'm from Wisconsin, USA. Actually live about 35 minutes away from the famed Road America track (and have driven it!). I'm a long-time gamer (got my start begging my parents for quarters to play Pac-Man), and my primary focus is racing games (with a healthy side of first-person shooters). I've been loving racing games since the days of Pole Position and Outrun in the arcades. Currently, I'm playing DiRT Rally 2.0, GRID, Forza Horizon 3, and just recently started getting into GT Sport.

I've been following AOR on Twitter for some time now, and have been wanting to join a more organized group of like-minded racers who don't feel the need to use your bumper as their brake in every turn. I enjoy good sportsmanship and clean racing out on the track, and get more excited about hitting a corner's entry and exit points just right than anyone probably should.

I also enjoy my real-life wheels very much, as I drive a '14 Subaru BRZ during the warmer months, and switch to a '19 Ford Fusion Sport in the winter. My dream is to someday own a Porsche 911 GT3 RS and travel the country to visit as many great race tracks as I can.
Hello Braiden and welcome to AOR
I'm one of the coordinators of AOR GT Sport League and has been so since Summer of 2018. In that period We have run 9 season's with ever changing Car's and track's. This Thursday We'll be starting Season 10, which is going to be a Mazda MX-5 Cup, which is thought to be a bit more relaxed than normal Season's.
You can always keep updated here which will be kept updated with the latest about what is happening.