Hi everyone! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Hi everyone!

Johjos01

Junior Karter
Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys!
Thank you admin for letting me join.
I am a 19 year old guy from Sweden. I have played racing games on PS4 since I was young and got my first wheel, a T150, last year. I am now playing Project cars 2 and really enyoing it. My goal is to join a leauge in Project cars 2 in the future. Is something open to join at the time?

I also have a question since I am a begginer in online gaming. If I join an event and get signed up, were do I join the session? Am I getting an invite to join the session or how does it work? Don't want to get any penalty points for not showing up because I dont now how to join. :)

Good luck everyone in upcoming races!

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hello and welcome @Johjos01 :)

In case you haven't already found your way to the PC2 section, I can inform you that season 15 of the GT3 league is ongoing right now. Here is the section for that:
The sign-ups unfortunately looks to be closed at the moment but be sure to keep an eye on it regularly as it might open up for mid-season sign-ups if they end up in need of more drivers :)
In terms of how the whole lobby joining works on PS4, I'm afraid I can't help much as I'm on the PC. Perhaps some of the PS4 staff (@Michel--NL @Slicker @Jarryd Vermeulen) could tell you? :)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Hello and welcome @Johjos01 :)

In case you haven't already found your way to the PC2 section, I can inform you that season 15 of the GT3 league is ongoing right now. Here is the section for that:
The sign-ups unfortunately looks to be closed at the moment but be sure to keep an eye on it regularly as it might open up for mid-season sign-ups if they end up in need of more drivers :)
In terms of how the whole lobby joining works on PS4, I'm afraid I can't help much as I'm on the PC. Perhaps some of the PS4 staff (@Michel--NL @Slicker @Jarryd Vermeulen) could tell you? :)
hi @Johjos01 - i'll send a private message shortly telling you how to sign up etc.