Highlight Reel! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Highlight Reel!

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
After Sonoma, I played around with my editing software and made a little video like the one below which I spammed all over the forum, (You may have seen it already).

I quite enjoyed making it and the short battle between Dustin and I was quite a nice little test.

So I'd like to make more, but obviously I really only see my own race.

If you let me know what lap/race you made a nice pass, or the lap or so leading up to a nice pass then I'll make it into a little highlight.

I'd like to do qualifying comparison's between super close laps, but to do that both parties need to send me their replays.

Just a heads up as we carry on through the season.

@Andy Collins-Reed @The Genius @Ben Hackeson @Tipple @Gxbbs @PaddyRC @RolandK @Rin Hato @FisiFan91 @Lorrentz @Erti147 @VICSALT @1185323118 @ramdrop @UrBaNz Octane x @Gunar Nijenhuis @Pat @Christobal90 @Giannii98 @Dustin @JürgenFrank @fakeluke @Kieron Fishlock @Chesney77 @Adam Hedgecock @Knallerbs @Janick Nijenhuis @Krusen @N1CK @Milligan @TRL Rosberg @Silvio @John Roberts @Bibby1303 @67ronin @Era @washy03

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Highlight #2

Reactions: Wizard

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 6, 2017
Went over the replay and put pieces of the puzzle together into a 56-second video