PC - HIGHLIGHTS - Best Moments | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC HIGHLIGHTS - Best Moments

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
credits gos to @RebornDestroyer from last Season (maybe you can pin it above m8)

"To get a bit more of engagement in our league in the forums, and to make it a bit more entertaining for everyone, I've created this thread for all of you guys to post your "best" moments in.
So it's meant to put some of your best drives, best firsts laps, best overtakes or even worst crashes in. Maybe a win were you fought really hard for or a pit stop that didn't exactly go to plan,...

You can just post the video here, and I think that's something nice, because you can show of your skills and (un)luck during races. It makes for some interesting material and the others would get to know how the race went from your perspective.
I would like to have this as a bit of a content sharing thread as well, so different people can have the footage to use in their own video or maybe to even make a nice little montage of the season. Footage that maybe wouldn't be shared otherwise.
But also don't think like that the expectations are that high. It doesn't need to be spectacular or anything, so definitely don't be afraid of posting something here! ;) "

@Schwalbe @spawnieSTAR @123 @GhostB24 @Mart1n @xllsimonllx @ForceSkoda @Realnmk @Fsks100 @Manndrop @RebornDestroyer @Kereka @Hurricane @Marko @Naizen @DJ Maugli @Skiadr @DaddeRaga @horvi181 @BooM @StuN @RomainF183 @Marky Mark

Last edited:

Manndrop

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017

If you're wondering why I'm letting cars through on the final straight, then it's because my tyre wear was god awful and fighting only would've made it worse. Sorry to my teammate @Fsks100 I understeered like crazy and couldn't avoid you and sorry to @DJ Maugli for hitting you, thought you would accelerate way more than you did

Manndrop

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017

Considering I usually end up crashing lap 1 or get taken out from behind. For once a good start to the race

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
i think i will upload the Full Race...there are to many Highlights for cutting^^....but i will take Ages to render/upload....

Reactions: EyezOfAPsycho