D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
PC, Pro-Am, Round 1 Barcelona
League Coordinator: @Xeonski
Date: 11.02.2020
Members Involved: @D.Brezancic and @VSR Davidben
Description:
Hit from back - divebomb- almost at the beginning of the race....Video explains everything I believe, He waited for me I hope this will be lesson to be more careful especially in a couple of laps at the beginning of the race.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I wasnt trying to dive bomb or make any move, i was happy where i was and my full intention was to just sit behind you, my break point was just after the 100m mark and i literally got taken by surprise when you broke, granted as the chaisng car its my responsibility to manage the gap from behind, i accept that. If you watch my pov below you can see how much of a surprise it was for me, feeling bad i even pulled over for you (losing a tone of positions and time ) to let you by again following the tap. I did also apologies during the race too.

My pov from 38.10

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
please, follow the guidelines when providing video evidence, it's so much easier for the stewards do give a fair ruling:

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidences, the stewards concluded that @VSR Davidben caused a moderate avoidable collision, which cost @D.Brezancic multiple positions.
As there was a reasonable effort to return the position, the stewards will inflict a milder penalty.
@VSR Davidben will receive a +25 seconds penalty on his race result, and +10 penalty points on his AOR driving license.

@Xeonski @LiboCZ

Status
Not open for further replies.