PC - Hit from side and forced to retire | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Hit from side and forced to retire

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Platform + League: PC F13
League Coordinator: @Neil Bywater
Date: 26/01/2020
Members Involved: @BlackViperGT
Description:
On Turn 5 i was baically hit from the front tyre and straight into the wall and caused damage and forced to retire.
Evidence: time frame 16:44 just in case shortcut doesnt work.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
From other incident including @BlackViperGT

the incident with @m0rpheus1975 was unintentional, seeing as he lost traction I didn't believe he'd accelerate back into the racing line as I was only a few tenths behind and tried to sweep out to avoid him entering back into the racing line. I do apologize if I should have given more room as it was a good battle at the time.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and decided to award @BlackViperGT a 20 second time penalty and 15 penalty points for causing a major avoidable collision. The contact was clearly not made on purpose. However, the contact did result in a DNF for @m0rpheus1975 - which is the reason for the major penalty. Leaving more space when overtaking is advised.

@BlackViperGT now has more than 25 penalty points. The driver receives a qualifying ban for the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi.

Closed.
@m0rpheus1975 @BlackViperGT @Neil Bywater

Status
Not open for further replies.