XB1 - Hosting - Post Speed Test | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Hosting - Post Speed Test

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hosting - Post Speed Tests

Hello chaps - I would like you all to please do a speedtest to help us determine who is the most suitable host for the race lobby.

As most of the drivers are based in the UK, please test your connection against a UK server! After you've done the test, press the "Share" button and then the "Forum" tab, then copy the link and paste into your post.

As an example, here is my results:

If you have been the lobby host of league lobbies previously by any chance, then let us know about that as well!

Tagging the drivers:

@T6 BULLET | @Steve Freeman | @JordanMcGonigal | @TroyzeH | @Res F1 Italian | @Smifficle | @thelivingdead69 | @blizzardwizard | @Atticus | @Mr AlcoN | @tam french

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
How can the upload speed be 2x the download speed, makes no sense to me lol
It solely depends on what sort of a connection you have. Often the upload speed is less then your download speed. I got same speed both up and down. You also have to take into consideration that all devices you have connected at your home will influence the total download speed. If I plugged in my computer directly into the house's main fiber-line my download speed would hover around upload speed.

Last edited:

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Well your connection certainly seems strong enough to based on that :p
Based on the money I spent on this connection I guess I can give back to the community. :joyful: :dead:

Can do some/majority of them but not all of them due to the lack of time. Am usually the biggest time-optimist like, arriving the minute it begins or one or more minutes after. :p Guess I've to change my priorities. :lol:

Reactions: Stevie