XB1 - Hosting - Post Speed Tests | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Hosting - Post Speed Tests

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hosting - Post Speed Tests

Hello chaps - I would like you all to please do a speedtest to help us determine who is the most suitable host for the race lobby.

As most of the drivers are based in the UK, please test your connection against a UK server! After you've done the test, press the "Share" button and then the "Forum" tab, then copy the link and paste into your post.

As an example, here is my results:

If you have been the lobby host of league lobbies previously by any chance, then let us know about that as well!

Tagging the drivers:

@Paclik46 | @Wizard | @Joe XD | @iStuntZx | @Rearwing | @Devastation | @Adam Tierney | @Dejaeger22 | @Orange Tiger NL | @LONEST4R BK | @The Genius | @Klenek

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014

Just a heads up, I move into my Uni accommodation at the end of the month, so I have no idea what that internet speed is going to be like - will do another speedtest when I move in.

Reactions: Devastation

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014

Here is my new internet speeds, just so the info is there. Although it's pretty decent and much better compared to what I had before, I have noticed that it randomly cuts out at some points... so if it happens during races... yeah :D

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014

Here is my new internet speeds, just so the info is there. Although it's pretty decent and much better compared to what I had before, I have noticed that it randomly cuts out at some points... so if it happens during races... yeah :D
I wouldn't worry, you can be our last resort in the event Stuntz' or Lonestar's connections fail us