PC - How can I join ACC Apex servers? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC How can I join ACC Apex servers?

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Sabosabo169

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new here and I really don't know how to sign up to do some races with you on Assetto Corsa Competizione. Can someone please help me? Thanks a lot!

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Best way is to keep an eye on the social races forum. Once season 4 is announced then sign up and take part in the evaluation races and everything should be good.

You can watch the ACC section of the forums as well, so if anything like an endurance race comes up or Porsche cup happens again you’ll know right away.

Oto Winkler

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 3, 2020
Best way is to keep an eye on the social races forum. Once season 4 is announced then sign up and take part in the evaluation races and everything should be good.

You can watch the ACC section of the forums as well, so if anything like an endurance race comes up or Porsche cup happens again you’ll know right away.
Same here. Can't wait to join something with AOR. Most multiplayer sessions have people who crash me in the first 2 corners, it's frustrating.

Sabosabo169

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020

Thanks a lot!

Tyborg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 28, 2016
A blood sacrifice is required and possibly virgin females over 21... hard task I know.