How to remove AOR files to use other servers? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

How to remove AOR files to use other servers?

LachlanSAndrews

Junior Karter
May 3, 2019
Hey guys. I have a issue where we're required to use AOR car files and because of that I'm not able to remove them so that I can use other servers that don't use the original 397 files. Any advice on what to do?
Edit: I don't want to delete the AOR files just remove them until the next AOR race so that I don't have to waste time re-downloading it.

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
have a copy of the std car folder and a copy of the AOR car folder somewhere( eg. on your desktop) and just move them to the Directory where the cars go as and when you need them and rename to what rF2 is expecting them to be.

Reactions: LachlanSAndrews

LachlanSAndrews

Junior Karter
May 3, 2019
Isn't it just more convenient for everyone to just use the std car and simply add just the liveries prior to the race. Rather than download a version of a car that is no different than the std car but with AOR unnecessarily added to the name.
Edit: I don't want this comment to be seen as negative. I just can't access other servers because of this issue.

xPippo

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2018
I don't think that it is just about adding AOR on car name, if I'm correct AOR has also done a sort of BoP, because cars are different from S397 stock. Am I right?

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think that it is just about adding AOR on car name, if I'm correct AOR has also done a sort of BoP, because cars are different from S397 stock. Am I right?
Nope, cars are as they come from S397. Only thing they have done As of writing is put liveries on for use in the evaluation races.

LachlanSAndrews

Junior Karter
May 3, 2019
G'day all, sorry for the late reply (by a day or so) but I've been informed that all you have to do is uninstall the AOR_endurance mod and AOR car mods to use other servers which is really simple.

unknown.png

Please note this is a picture taken by someone else and it isn't mine.