How To Send Your Livery. How do i update your Livery. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

How To Send Your Livery. How do i update your Livery.

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
GTE_Banner_V1.0.png

Introduction:
In Season 5 of The AOR iRacing GTE League, we will broadcast all 10 rounds. To make this look as professional as possible and to aid spectators by showing which driver is in what class, we have a skin pack. The skin pack overrides the base plates on the iRacing liveries, therefore we can change plate colours etc.

This season it is mandatory to send your skins in. It is very quick and easy to do!

How to save the Livery
We would prefer to have skins without decal layers on. When you download the template of the iRacing's web page you will see this in Photoshop:
1.PNG
As shown on the picture, you will see two folders: a red and a blue one. All you need to do before saving your paint as a TGA 24bit is to turn the red marker off, and then save it.

What if someone sent me a livery?
Don't worry, the plates we are using will cover it up, but the way above is preferable. If you can't do it, no problem.

But I'm using a paint from Trading Paints, how do I send that?
If you go into your iRacing Paints folder (e.g. C:\Users\Me\Documents\iRacing\paint), go into the car of choice, and search "Car_[Your customer ID].TGA" This is the livery you've pulled from trading paints.

In C:\Users\Me\Documents\iRacing\paint, If scroll to the bottom and look for 'Suit_[customer ID]' and 'Helmet_[customer ID]', we can also include them in the Skin Pack.

How do I send my Livery?
You will need to send you livery via one of the links below, depending on what car you are using, so Ferrari 488, you will then take the link to send the Ferrari 488. In that link you can also send your helmet and suit if you wish.

When you do this, you must rename your files like the following:

Car_123456.TGA
Suit_123456.TGA
Helmet_123456.TGA

ALL FILES BUT BE SAVED AS 24BIT TBA files. IF YOU CANT SEND THE SKIN AS THE FILL IS TO BIG; YOU HAVE SAVED IT WRONG. ALL FILLES NOT MEETING THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FOLDER, ALL FILES SEND TO ME OR ANY OTHER COORDINATORS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PACK.

*replace 123456 with your iRacing customer ID
The deadline to get our skin into the pack is every Friday at 23:59 GMT+1 Next deadline: 4/1/2019
Update/New Driver Here

If you have any questions, please ask @Niclas Domino, he's more than happy to go with everything with you. Do not fear someone will steal your livery, ultimately anybody can steal your livery if they really want, so being in a team and trying to protect it doesn't change anything. We would be able get it one way or another. This just speeds up the process. All in all, this takes no more than 5 minutes. You are helping us massively and hugely cut down the data input time and ensure that our broadcasts look professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all, i can see you have sent some of the liveryes to me and that i nice, But i am still missing a lot. "This is also mandatory to be accepted into the league!!!!". I know some are still working on them, and that is all fine, but I would like to have them before Spa, but if not that is okay, But the Cut off date is the 14/12/2018, Also i will add a place if you want to update your skins doing the season, and the cut off for it to be updated will be every Friday doing the season.

Drivers that i have skins from:
28/47
Ferrari 488 GTE:

@Bucefal
@TBR Wheels
@TBR_Suzuki
@Andreas Dahlström
@michO_e
@Tjor
@N1kmido
@Tesnaukki
@Nukka
@Subtitles
@Joachim Ljunggren
@Phil Bedford
@McPhilen
@FisiFan91
@Erti147
@Gxbbs
@Claudiu_Clima
@Richtofen
@Eero Nõmm
@Jukks

Ford GT:
@Rin Hato
@Marvin
@mike66187

Porsche 911 RSR
@Niclas Domino
@Afterlithe
@Westyy
@Argon
@Stephan

If you send updates or makes an error then pls write it in this thread, so i can be notified, as i atm do have someone who have to send twice

Last edited:
Reactions: Ycoms

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Some drivers have had issues with that their files are too big, i have tried to update it, but also trie to Zip the fill if it doesn't work the first time, if it still doesn't work then pls just PM me and we will find a solution

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
we're totally in the process of finalising the most awesome paint job of the season or even year - for team Slotherines.
All the credit for that to @Argon who transformed my attempt (which looks like the doodles of a 3 year old on a sugar rush) into the most awesomest paint ever.

We'll share it when done, before the deadline! :)

Reactions: Niclas Domino

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
I will try and get something basic done over the weekend? Can we update it during the season or once submitted can't be changed?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I will try and get something basic done over the weekend? Can we update it during the season or once submitted can't be changed?
You can update it no problem :)

Fridays will be the deadline each week to make sure the update is ready for the broadcast.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Did you get AOR blue and yellow from last season? Gonna be the same livery

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I dont sorry you need to send it again :)

VEC_orks95

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 3, 2018
Just to remind the following drivers that sending your livery in for the skin pack is mandatory to be accepted into the league. You don't send it; you're not racing.

Friday night is the deadline to make sure the skin pack is ready for Monday.

@VEC_orks95
@Gibson
@Zonerouge12
@Reith
@jeremyh#82

Last night I sent you the skin of the pilots named above. I also sent an updated skin @Bucefal. Can you confirm that you have received the files? Thank you

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016