PS4 - Hungary Social - 50% - 19/7/19 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Hungary Social - 50% - 19/7/19 @8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Alright, since people can't be bothered to accept requests, tell me they aren't racing... or plain turn up... Let's go.

Coddiehard

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Quali = no good. Haven't raced competitived in some years, game changed a lot since.

11th place.

Race:
Great start, up to 8-9th place Before T1, missed braking point in next hairpin, quickly catched up again. SC came, strategy meant I jumped to 6th, which I stayed until next SC, went to the pits - where I got fucked over and came out last. At the restart everyone braked hard and I rear ended a Ferrari and needed a New nose.

Came out and pushed a lot, lost rear end and hit tur wall. Race over for me

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
As socials go, that could've gone better.

Caused a SC at the start (apologies to those caught up in the carnage), but it's really nice to see it actually working again. And it worked twice, so there's that.
The restarts were **** though.
Lack of SC restart practice, but basically stopping the whole field was stupid. That happened twice and a number of drivers got damage.

Ran a decent pace throughout, got back up to P4 from last at one point... until the last lap when I got absolutely murdered by @FTR_Drez... GG... Finished 6th or 7th, I don't even know.

Will probably run other socials after the evals. If you've not signed up for one yet, I suggest you do it.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Race Report positives:
  • Didn't get lapped
  • Passed someone for position legitimately
  • Did save the car when starting to lose rear (on occasions)
  • Safety Car actually exists in online
  • Er...
Race Report negatives:
  • Rears felt like it was driving on ice majority of race
  • Distinct lack of race pace
  • No consistency with race pace
  • Spun out a couple times
  • Couldn't even take fastest lap with a fresh set of softs at the end
Well at least I still have about 2 weeks to try fix these major problems, but man I'm finding it hard to even see a spec of light at the end of the tunnel with this car at the moment.:mad:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race Report positives:
  • Didn't get lapped
  • Passed someone for position legitimately
  • Did save the car when starting to lose rear (on occasions)
  • Safety Car actually exists in online
  • Er...
Race Report negatives:
  • Rears felt like it was driving on ice majority of race
  • Distinct lack of race pace
  • No consistency with race pace
  • Spun out a couple times
  • Couldn't even take fastest lap with a fresh set of softs at the end
Well at least I still have about 2 weeks to try fix these major problems, but man I'm finding it hard to even see a spec of light at the end of the tunnel with this car at the moment.:mad:
Chin up :p

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
As socials go, that could've gone better.

Caused a SC at the start (apologies to those caught up in the carnage), but it's really nice to see it actually working again. And it worked twice, so there's that.
The restarts were **** though.
Lack of SC restart practice, but basically stopping the whole field was stupid. That happened twice and a number of drivers got damage.

Ran a decent pace throughout, got back up to P4 from last at one point... until the last lap when I got absolutely murdered by @FTR_Drez... GG... Finished 6th or 7th, I don't even know.

Will probably run other socials after the evals. If you've not signed up for one yet, I suggest you do it.
Well, i wanted to do the switchback but you literally parked the car on the center of the track in the exit of the corner

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
The game stopped me at the second restart for slightly tapping the back of Deso, whilst giving me a 5s penalty in the process for a 'severe collision'

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So you thought you'd just what... drive through me?
If this was an actual race and you would send it to the stewards, I would post the video and pretty sure they would say racing incident.
Dude it was the last lap of a social race, i don´t think this should be even bother you hahaha

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
If this was an actual race and you would send it to the stewards, I would post the video and pretty sure they would say racing incident.
Dude it was the last lap of a social race, i don´t think this should be even bother you hahaha
Standard AOR racing rules apply to social races.

Also, I can guarantee you that it wouldn't have been classed as a racing incident... you drove into me and caused me to crash. It makes no difference if I parked it on the apex... I'm allowed to do that. It's the attacking car's (YOU) job to NOT crash the defending car (ME) off the track, and then immediately leave the lobby because you knew you'd screwed up.

It bothers me because you don't seem to care about what you did wrong as the attacking car and you'll likely take that attitude into the league races, thereby causing more incidents and ruining more drivers' races.

Basically, use your head and think before, during and after you make a move on-track.
And hold your damn hands up and apologise when you get called on something you did wrong.

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Standard AOR racing rules apply to social races.

Also, I can guarantee you that it wouldn't have been classed as a racing incident... you drove into me and caused me to crash. It makes no difference if I parked it on the apex... I'm allowed to do that. It's the attacking car's (YOU) job to NOT crash the defending car (ME) off the track, and then immediately leave the lobby because you knew you'd screwed up.

It bothers me because you don't seem to care about what you did wrong as the attacking car and you'll likely take that attitude into the league races, thereby causing more incidents and ruining more drivers' races.

Basically, use your head and think before, during and after you make a move on-track.
And hold your damn hands up and apologise when you get called on something you did wrong.
Dude chill out, if you are so sure it is my fault then I apologise but don’t freak out like that.
I raced here 3 seasons and never ever had a problem with someone. You can ask the people in f3 last season, I never got a penalty for nothing and always had fair racing with the drivers. Like I said, never ever someone did reclaim something I have done in the track so stop saying I have incidents in racing leagues. I advise you to watch the stream of the social race last weekend and my battle with s2v_nicolasmateo ( f1 driver) and then tell me again I am dirty driver or I can have a proper battle with someone