PC I don't know what to say....

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Tier + platform: PC Tier 1
League Coordinators: @Haydn
Date: December 27th, 2018
Members Involved: Me and @Timp
Description: Long story short, after the race, Tino went insane. After multiple brake checks on me, intentionally wanting to brake my wing (you will see with evidence), he seems to be very mad he lost the race, and this behaviour i do not believe to be appropriate after a race.
Evidence:
Immagine.png

Immagine2.png

Immagine3.png

I will also add a clip of one of the multiple brake checks he was doing on me every lap i was behind him in a couple hours...
here it is

Last edited:

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
first of all it wasn't brake checking i was just slowing him down by driving very slowly in corners cause he was quicker at the time so had to defend somehow, secondly i was pissed about him pushing me wide twice in the race so i overreacted and didn't mean any of those words after the race so all i can do is just to apologize and promise it will not happen in the future.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
First of all, you blatantly admitted to brake checking me on purpose, second of all, if you look at stream, pretty much the whole battle is shown and theres is no moment in time where i push you off track except the nudge i gave u by accident (and i apologized about). Second of all, I'd like to show some defensive moves of yours... will be posted in a few mins

Last edited: