PC - IGTC Lambo social cup - main thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC IGTC Lambo social cup - main thread

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Sorry that you felt that way @BDG_Geo but i don't enter the forum in way to work and while I'm at my work, so sometimes it may take several hours to reply. I'm not sure at what point my message wasnt clear to you so let me straight that for you: 12 places left :)

Signups do not close, there is a limit of 70 people and once we that number i will do a reserve list.

You can use your own set up
Thank you i appreciate you telling me.sorry i didnt mean to sound rude so i apologise if i did :)

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So there's probably gonna be 2 splits. What is the placement gonna be based on? Do we need a hotstint like in season 3?

Oblit0r

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 10, 2018
Team name: XXX
Entry number: 998
Team mate: XX

Question... what time does the race actually start for someone in the Netherlands? This CEST and UTC thing's got me confused, as 8pm UTC is 22:00 my time and 9pm CEST is 21:00.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Team name: XXX
Entry number: 998

Question... what time does the race actually start for someone in the Netherlands? This CEST and UTC thing's got me confused, as 8pm UTC is 22:00 my time and 9pm CEST is 21:00.
8pm UK. So 9pm for you and me.

Reactions: Oblit0r

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Car choice: Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3
Team name: TBC
In-game team: TBC
Entry number: 25
Team mate: not yet

@morphee7 wanna go again?
erm i cant seem to complete more than 2 laps without dying so i dont think it would be fair yeaming up with anyone in this event

mujica

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2017
Team name: XX
In-game team: XX
Entry number: 069

Looking for a team. Been sim racing for years in other titles but new to this game, just to put it out there :D

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
erm i cant seem to complete more than 2 laps without dying so i dont think it would be fair yeaming up with anyone in this event
I think a few of us from Tier 5 may be in the same boat Morphee. The Reiter is a nightmare to handle, rear end snaps away real easy.

Sabosabo169

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020
Good morning everyone! This is my first time that I'll race with you, so I still haven't a team mate. It will be assigned automatically?
Thanks

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Good morning everyone! This is my first time that I'll race with you, so I still haven't a team mate. It will be assigned automatically?
Thanks
No, you'll need to find a team mate yourself but it's not a requirement to have a team mate.

If you've never raced in AOR before then please practice the track a lot and please make your primary focus to not have an off. A big success would be to finish the race without an incident.

Good luck and enjoy it.

Reactions: Sabosabo169

Artur "Jankes" Sobota

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
@Sabosabo169 No, it will not be assigned automatically.
I will publish a list of people who have no team-mates so you can talk to each other and make up your teams. It's not necessary to be in team, but feel strongly encouraged!

Besides driver's championship there is also a team championship

Reactions: Sabosabo169

Sabosabo169

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020
No, you'll need to find a team mate yourself but it's not a requirement to have a team mate.

If you've never raced in AOR before then please practice the track a lot and please make your primary focus to not have an off. A big success would be to finish the race without an incident.

Good luck and enjoy it.
Of course I'm practicing a lot, but it's not my first race online
I'm trying to improve my lap time, now it is about 1:25:6. Thanks

Jeppi

Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
Team name: ?
In-game team: JP RIB
Entry number: 74
Team mate: ?
I updated the information, i changed my in game name to my full name and added the Team name and team mate :

Team name: Lusitania
In-game team: Jean-Paul Ribeiro
Entry number: 74
Team mate: @Legendacb

Thanks!

Artur "Jankes" Sobota

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
Guys,

We will have 2 tiers - PRO and AM.
You can check in which tier are you by looking at lists on the first page of this thread.
If you don't agree with placement - let me know.
The list is a subject to change - I will do my best to put you in tiers that are best for you.

If you're not on the list, you most likely haven't submitted your lap time.
If you provided your lap time and despite that, you're somehow not on the list simply let me know.

@paleez will take care of tier PRO
@Artur "Jankes" Sobota will take care of tier AM

Marlon Andrade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 15, 2019
Yay, I’m definitely in! Porsche cup was super fun, hope this will also be a good opportunity to get familiar with new tracks!!

MarlonAndrade
Team name: TBD
In-game team: TBD
Entry number: 12
Team mate: @Vanders
Vanders won't be running, so I'll be teaming up with @Isaias Varela =)

Updating entry here

Team name: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Racing Team
In-game team: XX
Entry number: #12
Team mate: @Isaias Varela
Isaias entry number: #11

Last edited: