[IMPORTANT] Potential League Merge | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[IMPORTANT] Potential League Merge

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys,

A discussion is underway with us Coordinators and Moderators in regards to a potential merging of the three Thursday leagues, meaning fuller leagues and closer racing.

If all goes to plan we are hoping to have two 16 driver leagues on a Thursday.

Further details will be announced when/if we decide to go ahead with this.

If you are completely against this idea, or just want to have your say, now's your time to do so.

Thank you. :)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I'm completely with the idea I've been pushing it for a week now, thanks guys. :)

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Completely with it! Would be better for everyone

FTR_Liam. 1 Pole & 3 Wins

SrPetete

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
me too xD

Eff One ATx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hi Alpha
I know I'm not in this League but this my 2 cents.
Just wanted to to run something by you to see what you think. About the league merger, low driver count. I had an idea about a possible solution. What would you think about a Wild Card entry? Say a league is short drivers on race day, we could have Wild Card Drivers on standby to fill any empty spots, of course they couldn't score any points for that league, and their finish would not count for that league. Kinda like in Nascar Nationwide Series, where the Cup drivers can compete in the lower class but dont affect the points or finishing position. Say WC drivers finish p1, p3, p5, the league drivers finish p2, p4, p6, the league drivers points finish would be p1,p2,p3, and the WC drivers score no points for that league. Now we could have a WC Championship, where each WC driver would get points towards the WC Championship. WC Drivers must still compete in their perspective leagues and can only sign up for WC race that doesn't fall on League race day. Also drivers can jump from one league to another in their perspective platform, GP2 drivers can compete in F1 and visa versa. So anyway that's my basic Idea, of course its up to you guys, but I would be willing to help in any way. OK, so let me know what you think?

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Even though I'm not in the Thursday league, it would def make it interesting
come race day for those guys....

Last edited:
Reactions: JIM-JakeT

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
They have already changed the leagues, to 2 leagues I do believe