3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Race: SMSR Round 3 Fuji
Date: 18.4.2019
Drivers Involved: (ACR) Jardier, Veloce Storm
Lap: Lap 14
Description:
We are going side be side into the braking for T1 but Storm brakes too late and miss the apex and you can see him adjust the car to the left hitting and using me as brake so he can make the corner and knocking me wide denying side by side or overtake.
Evidence:
video:

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
You clearly try to turn in for the apex that's why it led to this contact. Look at the driving line you are taking. Of course I have contact with you cause you literally try to go for the apex closing the door. Turn in later and do the over under that would have been much smarted to just turn in whereas I am late on the brakes.

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
That's basically it. That's not fair to try to win the race outside the track by try to get the others penalized for minor 'incidents' (because they clearly aren't incidents that's just contact a tiy tiny contact).

Just like when Vettel overtook Ricciardo around the outside in China in 2017 that should be penalized as well cause there's contact.

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
In the braking zone you moved 2metres to the left on the braking and didnt even try to hit Apex. I will not argue with you as you dont see the things clearly and let the stewards decide.

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
Well of course I couldn't get the apex I braked late but I made the corner, you basically closed the door on me I was alongside you you basically made a Hamilton/Rosberg move from Austria 2016. Was Rosberg or Hamilton at fault? None of them, racing incident. I am not able to do magic stuff. And I think I stayed in the middle of the track to defend my position, and I didn't hit you under braking, but such a small contact shouldn't even be in the inqueries section.

Josh Martin

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Feb 11, 2019
The Stewards have declared no further action was deemed necessary on this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.