Moved - incident at 130-r which results in 2x 10sec time penalties | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved incident at 130-r which results in 2x 10sec time penalties

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsJesseB

Junior Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Platform: Xbox Oceania F1
League Co-ordinator: VSR RoscoArm
Date: 29/3/2020
Members involved: Myself (SavouryMincePie)
Incident: Wet weather race at Japan, driving through 130-r, run slightly wide due to loss of traction. Tries to remain in control yet can't manage to, the only action I saw feasible was to try avoid the wall by using the escape road whilst still not gaining full control resulting in me going through the chicane and not using the track. This gave me 2x 10sec penalties as I ended up missing both corners. Having these 2x 10sec penalties ended up costing me p10 as i was within the 3sec penalty of ThatLaggyPerson and I didnt gain another unserved penalty throughout the rest of the race.
Evidence: 1. Incident, 2. Race Directory,

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that 20 seconds was not gained by cutting these 2 corners but we still do believe that some time was gained.

Therefore we have decided that the 20 second time penalty will be reduced to 5 second time penalty.

Closed. @VSR RoscoArm @itsJesseB

Status
Not open for further replies.