XB1 - Incident between MEX GUTIDUU and me - AOR Americas Xbox | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Incident between MEX GUTIDUU and me - AOR Americas Xbox

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Toronja

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox Americas
League Coordinator: @Hoopolicious
Date: April 5, 2020
Members Involved: @RigWOLF and me
Description: After the first chicane I got a much better run than MEX and was past him on the inside coming up to the second chicane. You can see in my footage that I was past him (the indicators aren't even red), so I'm entitled to the corner. But MEX turns into me and then pushes me off the track and causes me to lose three places.
Evidence:

RigWOLF

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2020
@RigWOLF, please provide your input as soon as possible
Sorry for replying a little late.

but regarding the incident, maybe that maneuver was a bit optimistic, but at all times there was respect when we were side by side, at the time of making the chicane, the entrance was good, we kept side by side but Ed Toronja in the next corner turns very fast like as I was not there, and that causes my car not to turn correctly, at that time I could not do anything else, I was turning as much as I could.

In summary, for me "Ed Grapefruit" turned very quickly and caused the incident a little, if we took the rule of who has the vertex, I had the vertex, and he should have avoided the incident more.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that both cars attempted to go through a corner where it is very difficult to get through without making contact.

Therefore we have decided that No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Ed Toronja @RigWOLF @Hoopolicious

Status
Not open for further replies.