AOR Andrew

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 AL1
League Coordinator: @Taz
Date: 6/1/2019
Members Involved: @WOR CHOSEN 16
Description:
I'm not involved but am posting on behalf of chosen cos he can't find a way to post the evidence on his post
Evidence: Clip below

GILES95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2014
I was on the outside and when chosen come back into the racing line I was already there. I have a clip of my POV on my Xbox live account but not sure how to upload it.

This incident ruined my race as on my screen we were side by side and he wanted all of the track.

I’d like to see what he says about the incident as from my POV I done nothing wrong, he squeezed me so if anyone’s getting a penalty it should be chosen.

Last edited:

GILES95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2014
Just finishing trimming and uploading clip. It is on my Xbox profile as I don’t know how to upload onto here and I’m working

WOR CHOSEN 16

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I don’t see how I did anything wrong besides you did squeezed me before then other than that I wasn knot the line anyone else in your position would have lifted of giving the fact that I had the line but you decided to go for it causing the incident

GILES95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2014
I don’t see how I did anything wrong besides you did squeezed me before then other than that I wasn knot the line anyone else in your position would have lifted of giving the fact that I had the line but you decided to go for it causing the incident
If you see the footage on my profile on Xbox you went deep into the corner so I had the inside line and that then gave me the outside line for the following corner. You were on fresher tyres and on a softer compound so you was bound to get past me but I can’t not defend my position because that’s not racing. If I don’t defend I’m in last place and have nothing to fight for.

Regarding the squeeze I gave you. I do apologise for that I underestimated how much I turned in because I’m on a pad but it’s not a penalty.

You ask al2 and AL3 drivers I am a clean driver.

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Sorry i missed this one guys, i shall move it to the stewards now and try and get a result before the race tomorrow

GILES95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2014
Please mate would like this sorted before the race. Only issue is I don’t know how to upload footage of the incident and I don’t want to get a penalty because of it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.