Incident Sprint Race F3 S3 R6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Incident Sprint Race F3 S3 R6

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannybert95

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
Date: 19-07-2019
Members Involved: Me, Danny Patrick Hoekstra #88 & Miguel Angel Aranda Martinez #93
Lap & Corner:
Lap 1, turn 13
Description: I was breaking into the corner, when Miguel crashed in the back of my car. I believe that he wasn't just late on the brakes, but I believe he wasn't paying attention and destroyed my race...

Petete_13

Junior Karter
Jun 16, 2019
First of all:
1- I assume my guilt for the accident, it was my mistake that braking pass... I did not calculate well and ended up crashing into you.
2- I assume any type of sanction, because it was my mistake ... but although I asked you for chat at the end of the race, I apologize again here, the forum. I'm very sorry about the incident and having destroyed the race.

Dannybert95

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
First of all:
1- I assume my guilt for the accident, it was my mistake that braking pass... I did not calculate well and ended up crashing into you.
2- I assume any type of sanction, because it was my mistake ... but although I asked you for chat at the end of the race, I apologize again here, the forum. I'm very sorry about the incident and having destroyed the race.
I of course accept the apoligies, but I had to report it due to the fact you actually flew over my car. So it was not a bit late, but way to late.

If you get no penalty I won’t mind cuz of the apologies you made. But please be carefull next time

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Petete_13 has been given a sprint race qualifying ban for causing an avoidable incident.

Sorry this took a long time. There were a few things in the background that we were discussing.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.