PS4 - Incident with back marker | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Incident with back marker

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 - endurance league- Tier 1
League Coordinator: @Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt
Date: 3 August 2019
Members Involved: @Jarryd Vermeulen @Dennis_Meisner

As you can see i am coming up to the bus stop section and @Dennis_Meisner who is a back marker I should add and this was not for position..brakes way to much than needed and thus causing me to slam on my brakes. I am lucky to have stopped just in time. This section only needs a tiny bit of braking and not what he did. This could of ended my race.

I feel this was a brake check move on me to cause me to crash out.

Attached below is the link to the video which is on my youtube channel.

Last edited:

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
As mentioned it was not for a position which I was well aware of - so no reason for me to pull a brake check on him - never any reason to do so.....

As I said in chat, I’m sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused for him, I was about to loose the car and therefor forced to bring the speed way down to stay in control. Also of course happy he didn’t hit me.
You can even see my car is unstable in that video
When he caught up to me again I nicely moved over to let him pass, as it should have been in the first case.

I’m surprised- stunned - and a bit mad to be accused to intentionally crash a driver who’s lapping me out, this is freaking Tier1- but maybe it’s just the frustrations of him not being in play for a win and my teammates win that’s the reel reason for this nonsens

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Moved to the stewards!

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator