Indycar Racing League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Indycar Racing League

VØSS

Junior Karter
Jan 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

So with interest in Indycar, i was looking at the possibility of Making an Indycar online racing league, for drivers of any skill level to join on a fortnightly or so basis. The Season would consist of the 7 official Verizon Indycar series races, and then maybe one or two more circuits that fit the car and style of racing.

-Longbeach
-Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
-Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval
-Texas Motor Speedway
-Road America
-Watkins Glen International
-Sonoma Raceway National
-(possibility for other tracks)

The aim of the season would just to have an amateur competitive indycar sim racing series (something i am not aware exists on this forum yet), that has fun, clean, fast and exciting racing.

If this is something you would like to be a part of, then please list your steam profiles below, and i will contact you, and if this gets enough interest, i will create an actual league.

Thanks so much, i'm really excited to hopefully race in an awesome series, with amazing cars :D:D:D

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
ive already wrote about doing this league and i'm happy to participate, you can add DAYTONA as well to the track list, pcars2 have the road and oval track

13v4

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2018
i would be interested. i would like to start a series of my own in the future as well that might be a little longer but this could be a stepping stone into doing that as i dont have much online racing experience.

Sam.....

Junior Karter
May 27, 2017
I’d be interested in this. Could you create a google sheets signup or something similar

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Guys remember that this probably wouldn't be an official AOR League so instead of making a ton of threads in the League Section maybe put them in the Community Events Section.

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I'd like to join this!
About Start Times: How about Monday, Wednesday or Thursday 8PM UK Time?

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Maybe a little later say 10PM? For those of us here in the US it would accommodate us a little better
But then you have the Europian timezones which will have issues. You also have kids (like me :p) Racing and 10pm to start a race is a little too late, for the US that'd be like 9, 10, 11 or 12am so that's fine right?

13v4

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2018
But then you have the Europian timezones which will have issues. You also have kids (like me :p) Racing and 10pm to start a race is a little too late, for the US that'd be like 9, 10, 11 or 12am so that's fine right?
No. The US time zones are 5 hours behind the UK times and that means 8PM UK time is 3PM Eastern US time. 3PM is a little too early for some people that have jobs or school such as myself.