• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PC IndyCar Social League - Sign Up Thread! Season Starts 5th August!

What day of the week should we race at?

• Fridays

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Thursdays

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

jogurc

AOR PC Project CARS 2 Alien
Update: Based on some feedback from others, I have decided to change the starting time from 8:00pm to 7:30pm UK time.

Next major thing I wanted to ask if is: Should we move the race days to Fridays? Many people are busy with other leagues on Thursdays so they wouldn't be able to make it, would Fridays work better? I will create a poll to see what people want more.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Update: Based on some feedback from others, I have decided to change the starting time from 8:00pm to 7:30pm UK time.

Next major thing I wanted to ask if is: Should we move the race days to Fridays? Many people are busy with other leagues on Thursdays so they wouldn't be able to make it, would Fridays work better? I will create a poll to see what people want more.
For me, Friday and Saturday are days I spend with family and friends (obviously not as much atm for obvious reasons) and rarely have time for league racing in the evenings. So if this was to be on a Friday I would likely not be able to do many rounds

jogurc

Hi @jogurc and all.
I'm interested, but I'll definitely be missing rounds 1, 3 and 4 due to vacations.
Yeah I'm starting to see that everyone is going on a vacation in August, poor planning from my side, but as this is a social league you can come and go as you like!

jogurc

For me, Friday and Saturday are days I spend with family and friends (obviously not as much atm for obvious reasons) and rarely have time for league racing in the evenings. So if this was to be on a Friday I would likely not be able to do many rounds
Completely agree with you, that's why I created the poll to see the responses, not everyone can make it, but maybe some see it as a better day to race. For now it is looking like I will just keep it at Thursdays

hoofrid

Semi-Pro Karter
I stuck on a vote for Friday as it would be Sat morning here so no vacation days needed for work but I'm more in favour of whatever day means the bigger grid!

jogurc

If we can get to 20 or more interested drivers by the end of July, I will be commencing the league. Less than that and the packs will be too small to make the racing exciting enough and I will be calling it off.

jogurc

One final push to fill up those spots, anybody who is interested in joining should drop a message if they haven't done so already.

IdO KnO

Semi-Pro Karter
Im down to race with yall. I have 7pm uk time race that lets out about 7:35... if I can make it into qualifying on time Ill be there.

Reactions: PVL