PS4 - Inter League Championship #1 - Rd. 1 12/3/20 @ Nürburgring 24H - Gr.3 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Inter League Championship #1 - Rd. 1 12/3/20 @ Nürburgring 24H - Gr.3

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
ILC_RD1_AOR.jpg

• Date: March 12th, 2020
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:50 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH (Feature) RM (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 5 Laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 3 Laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race Result
●Track Map
Nürburgring Nordschleife B.jpg

● Weather Conditions:
Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day:
10:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

• Gran Turismo Sport features an in-game penalty system that allows the driver to serve any penalties acquired at their leisure. Predictably, this can cause problems, chief among them is the gaggle of cars at the end of races slamming on the brakes in a desperate attempt to scrub off any penalties they might have. In an effort to promote clean and fair racing we at AOR GT Sport League ask all drivers to practice the following procedure:
    Time penalties awarded by the game should be served as soon as possible within the next lap. If the penalty is not served within this time you will have the initial penalty + 1 second per sector until the penalty is served added to your overall race time. As always serving a penalty needs to be done safely, away from the racing line, without blocking and/ or endangering others. If a penalty is acquired during the last lap and is not able to be served before exiting the final corner, it may NOT be served before the finish line.
    Failure to follow this procedure may result in action taken by the Stewards Panel.

As for contact penalties you are allowed to ignore the penalty provided the contact did not result in an off-track excursion for any of the parties involved. If another driver does has an off-track excursion as a result of your actions you are still obliged to give up any position gained as a result of said contact.

Also if you pick up a penalty for track limit violations whilst you have a pre-existing contact penalty you only need to serve the track limit penalty in the usual time frame (within the next lap).

Due to a glitch in the game coding contact penalties are in effect until Polyphony Digital decides to turn the penalties off again (even though we turn contact penalties off in the settings).

Any queries please contact a co-ordinator or log it in the stewards panel.
    @BL99DY-NINE @Delaney @GKRT_PinkiiBoii @Hasnain
A reminder of the rules can be found here.

AOR Startlist:
  1. @Hasnain, Hasnain282, British - Volkswagen Beetle
  2. @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE; American, 119 ms - Chevrolet Corvette
  3. @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 36 ms - Mercedes AMG GT3 '16
  4. @jutngo, Jutngo, Northern Irish, 29 ms - Mazda Atenza
  5. @Jane Trpkov, JT_RACING_14 , Macedonian, 53ms - Mercedes AMG GT3 '16
  6. @HRacingGreen, HRacingGreen, British - McLaren 650S
  7. @Bankai_Bullett, Bankai_Bullett, British, 17ms, Lexus RCF '17
Reserves:
  1. @leedamastr, X_L33TH3R34P3R_X, British, 30ms
F1R Startlist:
  1. @HerrKurwa, HerrKurwa - Volkswagen Beetle
  2. Goldomor - Mercedes AMG GT3 '16
  3. hellyPower76 - Mercedes AMG GT3 '16
  4. Fliegertyp83 - Jaguar F-Type
  5. mxrcxs-v97 - Nissan GTR
  6. smoker_boss89 - Toyota Supra
  7. monschg84 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst
Reserves:
  1. F1R-galliSR66
  2. F1R-Shaaadow

Commentator:

We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups (open 6.45-ish). We will race in Hasnain282's room, so make sure You have him at Your friend list.
For the race we will have a full lobby with 16 participants this round.

Resigned:

Informed no show:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Preliminary Results
Qualifying
ILC#1_Q_RD1.jpg

Feature
ILC#1_F_RD1.jpg

Sprint
ILC#1_S_RD1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HerrKurwa

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I did a few laps last night (TT-mode/RH 8:28 / 8:24 / 8:20 and later Lobby / RH 8:20) and so did Jutngo (lobby / RH 8:19). The Mazda seem to do better on fuel, as Jutngo had no problems doing 3 laps on a tank and I had to go to fuel-save-mode 3 on last lap costing me a bit of time. Tire's in FR is not a problem on RH's, it's definitely a one stop. But SR and RM's might also need a pitstop to make it.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Cool. I was worried that I may have made a car choice boo boo but the mazda seems grand. I have confidence throwing this car around but I was just concerned about its speed compared to the rest.
Looking forward to more practice time with you all.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’d much rather see You do it, as a full Sprint Race with fuel and tirewear. Or 5 lap FR on RH’s.
This race is all about Patience and consistency.

But it’s a really good lap. Congrats

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I’d much rather see You do it, as a full Sprint Race with fuel and tirewear. Or 5 lap FR on RH’s.
This race is all about Patience and consistency.

But it’s a really good lap. Congrats
Hey... I did a sub 8:20 lap with nearly no mistakes.

That's a win in my book.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I did a 3 lap RH test. 8:40 (pit), 8:26 and 8:28

This mean that I should be able to do
8:40(pit) - 8:26 - 8:38(pit) - 8:26 - 8:28

What tires mate and TT mode?

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Well guys,since we are all doing this as a team,I guess this time I can get a pass for asking what the best strategy is.On a serious note though,I've only practiced offline since my schedule hasn't allowed me to practice online with you guys and ever since the update,you can only go to max 2x fuel and 3x tyres in offline races.So,what's the strategy?

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’ve done some tests and apparently the fastest strategy is to pit after lap 1 and 3. Then You get Your lap with full tank out of the way and You will have 4 good laps.
Same with Sprint. Pit after lap 1 and You might be as much as 10 sec faster in total.

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
I’ve done some tests and apparently the fastest strategy is to pit after lap 1 and 3. Then You get Your lap with full tank out of the way and You will have 4 good laps.
Same with Sprint. Pit after lap 1 and You might be as much as 10 sec faster in total.
All while using mediums?

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hards for Feature and Mediums for Sprint

You can see my lap times further up in this thread. To do that You need to be fairly fast

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
With my car being capable of doing 3 laps on fuel, I think I should stay out longer to cover any cars of the other team. If I'm in front of someone that's staying out I could keep them occupied and give you all a chance to make ground again. I assume we'll have a team chat on the go so we can discuss strategy on the night.

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
With my car being capable of doing 3 laps on fuel, I think I should stay out longer to cover any cars of the other team. If I'm in front of someone that's staying out I could keep them occupied and give you all a chance to make ground again. I assume we'll have a team chat on the go so we can discuss strategy on the night.
Outstanding move

Reactions: Delaney

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Well I have new pedals so I should be faster than I have been recently, even if they take a while to get used to.

McLaren is a handful tho, backend is proper wayward at times.

Reactions: Delaney and jutngo