F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
- Date: March 12th, 2020
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:50 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: RH (Feature) RM (Sprint)
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: 10 Minutes
- Feature Race: 21 Laps
- Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
- Sprint Race: 11 Laps
- Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race Result
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
- Gran Turismo Sport features an in-game penalty system that allows the driver to serve any penalties acquired at their leisure. Predictably, this can cause problems, chief among them is the gaggle of cars at the end of races slamming on the brakes in a desperate attempt to scrub off any penalties they might have. In an effort to promote clean and fair racing we at AOR GT Sport League ask all drivers to practice the following procedure:
Time penalties awarded by the game should be served as soon as possible within the next lap. If the penalty is not served within this time you will have the initial penalty + 1 second per sector until the penalty is served added to your overall race time. As always serving a penalty needs to be done safely, away from the racing line, without blocking and/ or endangering others. If a penalty is acquired during the last lap and is not able to be served before exiting the final corner, it may NOT be served before the finish line.
Failure to follow this procedure may result in action taken by the Stewards Panel.
As for contact penalties you are allowed to ignore the penalty provided the contact did not result in an off-track excursion for any of the parties involved. If another driver does has an off-track excursion as a result of your actions you are still obliged to give up any position gained as a result of said contact.
Also if you pick up a penalty for track limit violations whilst you have a pre-existing contact penalty you only need to serve the track limit penalty in the usual time frame (within the next lap).
Due to a glitch in the game coding contact penalties are in effect until Polyphony Digital decides to turn the penalties off again (even though we turn contact penalties off in the settings).
Any queries please contact a co-ordinator or log it in the stewards panel.
@BL99DY-NINE @Delaney @GKRT_PinkiiBoii @Hasnain
- @Ashracer2011, Nissan GT-R
- @Hasnain, Honda NSX
- @Bankai_Bullett, Lexus
- @jutngo, Nissan GT-R
- @leedamastr, ?
- @Delaney, Honda NSX
- @Jane Trpkov (JT_Racing), Lexus
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii , GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 14 ms
We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups (open 6.45-ish). We will race in Hasnain282's room, so make sure You have him at Your friend list.
For the race we will have a full lobby with 16 participants this round.
Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points
2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points
3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races