PS4 - Inter League Championship #1 - Rd. 2 2/4/20 @ Kyoto Combined II - Gr.2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Inter League Championship #1 - Rd. 2 2/4/20 @ Kyoto Combined II - Gr.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
ILC_RD2_AOR.jpg

• Date: March 12th, 2020
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:50 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH (Feature) RM (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 19 Laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 10 Laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race Result
1585401112982.png

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
19:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

• Gran Turismo Sport features an in-game penalty system that allows the driver to serve any penalties acquired at their leisure. Predictably, this can cause problems, chief among them is the gaggle of cars at the end of races slamming on the brakes in a desperate attempt to scrub off any penalties they might have. In an effort to promote clean and fair racing we at AOR GT Sport League ask all drivers to practice the following procedure:
    Time penalties awarded by the game should be served as soon as possible within the next lap. If the penalty is not served within this time you will have the initial penalty + 1 second per sector until the penalty is served added to your overall race time. As always serving a penalty needs to be done safely, away from the racing line, without blocking and/ or endangering others. If a penalty is acquired during the last lap and is not able to be served before exiting the final corner, it may NOT be served before the finish line.
    Failure to follow this procedure may result in action taken by the Stewards Panel.

As for contact penalties you are allowed to ignore the penalty provided the contact did not result in an off-track excursion for any of the parties involved. If another driver does has an off-track excursion as a result of your actions you are still obliged to give up any position gained as a result of said contact.

Also if you pick up a penalty for track limit violations whilst you have a pre-existing contact penalty you only need to serve the track limit penalty in the usual time frame (within the next lap).

Due to a glitch in the game coding contact penalties are in effect until Polyphony Digital decides to turn the penalties off again (even though we turn contact penalties off in the settings).

Any queries please contact a co-ordinator or log it in the stewards panel.
    @BL99DY-NINE @Delaney @GKRT_PinkiiBoii @Hasnain
A reminder of the rules can be found here.

AOR Startlist:

Reserves:

F1R Startlist:

• Smoker_boss89: Lexus
  • Goldomor: Nissan GTR
  • HerrKurwa: Honda NSX
  • Mxrcxs-v97: Lexus
  • Catwezzel: Nissan GTR
  • monschg84: Honda Nsx
  • F1R-Werderaner: Lexus

Reserves:
  • hellypower76
  • F1R-GalliSr66

Commentator:

We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups (open 6.45-ish). We will race in Hasnain282's room, so make sure You have him at Your friend list.
For the race we will have a full lobby with 16 participants this round.

Resigned:

Informed no show:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Preliminary Results
Qualifying
ILC#1_Q_RD2.jpg

Feature
ILC#1_F_RD2.jpg

Sprint

ILC#1_S_RD2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m as usual setting a free practise room at 6.45 pm British time / 19.45 CEST

It’s summertime in Europe - well time wise

HerrKurwa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys,

Hope you all are healthy and hyped for Round 2 ☺

Our F1R Driver line up:

Smoker_boss89: Lexus
Goldomor: Nissan GTR
HerrKurwa: Honda NSX
Mxrcxs-v97: Lexus
Catwezzel: Nissan GTR
monschg84: Honda Nsx
F1R-Werderaner: Lexus

Reserve:
hellypower76
F1R-GalliSr66

See you on thursday, cheers

jutngo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Thanks dude. I'm not the most competitive in this combo but my aim is to enjoy my driving and score whatever points I can in the process.
Look forward to catching you all laterz.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Temp. Results and Standings are up.

jutngo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2019
A bit of a poor performance from me last night but great to see the team scoring so well regardless. Well done to the super quick peeps.

Wasn't quick enough in quali so was in a bad spot from the start. Then maybe over cautious or curtious through the first few corners and ended up totally stuck at the back with no easy way through the pack. Managed to get a few places during pit stops and some nice racing when it spread out a bit.
Sprint race was a bit better with a good start, I think a few people got a false start penalty which helped. Had cleaner air and better pace so just went to plan.
Not my best performance by a long way but still good racing and some points for Team AOR.

I vote for VERY low down force cars next time we do this. Think that's more my thing. Certainly couldn't be worse!! LOL.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Best driving I've ever put together on this game... only to be annihilated by an auto-spin curb. TWICE!

Managed to put together a 2:05.5 lap in Qualifying. No idea how, but I'll happily take the P3.

Race 1 - P4
Pretty clear straight away that I was the 3rd-4th best car, though a podium could've been on the cards if not for the death curb after letting @leedamastr go past as he was faster at that point.
Still, my strategy worked to perfection and after the incident, my focus was to just get back up to where I should be and keep the gap. Goldomor must've been fairly irritated at my RedBull-Vettel levels of gap keeping lol

Race 2 - P7
Started in P4 and got an awesome start... covered off the inside of T1 against the F1R guys. Lost out in the chicane afterwards though, because I got caught out by @Ashracer2011's position and the proximity of the F1R guys IMMEDIATELY behind. Smoker-Boss got by.

Was then kinda shafted out of the first transition by Smoker-Boss, and lost out to Goldomor. Decided that I wasn't having ANY of that and, knowing where Goldomor was weaker than me, I immediately sent it up the inside of him in the first hairpin of transition 2. I then went on the hunt for Smoker-Boss.

Managed to pressure him into a mistake at the long right-hand corner before the super fast esses... pit on L4. Probably shouldn't have.

Moving onto L8 with Goldomor sat within 1sec of me for the last few laps, and whether it was tyre wear or just the game, but my car just decided it didn't wanna turn right through the fast section before transition 2... and I was killed by the auto-spin curb AGAIN. Fuming.

Dropped to P7. Race done.

So, to sum up... drove perfect races, but the game had other ideas which cost AOR and myself.

Hopefully I can carry this kind of form over to the LMP1 car at Spa... WITH NO DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.