PS4 - Inter League Championship #1 - Vehicle Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Inter League Championship #1 - Vehicle Selection

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
It's that time again! Please make your ILC Rd 3 vehicle and color combo selections soon.

Rd 3 is Gr. 1 at Spa-Francorchamps
Audi R18 ‘16, Porsche 919 Hybrid ‘16, Toyota TS050 Hybrid ‘16 only. As in Rd 2 we need to cover all 3 vehicles at least once meaning we need a willing sacrifice brave soul to drive the Audi. I will be attempting the Porsche so we are covered for that vehicle.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
It's that time again! Please make your ILC Rd 3 vehicle and color combo selections soon.

Rd 3 is Gr. 1 at Spa-Francorchamps
Audi R18 ‘16, Porsche 919 Hybrid ‘16, Toyota TS050 Hybrid ‘16 only. As in Rd 2 we need to cover all 3 vehicles at least once meaning we need a willing sacrifice brave soul to drive the Audi. I will be attempting the Porsche so we are covered for that vehicle.
Toyota in combo 7.... #666 will be my number. I'll get the font to you.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

jutngo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Is the porsche avalible for selection or do i need to choose anoher car?
Just one Toyota and Porsche taken so far so you can still choose any of the 3 cars.

So what's wrong with the Audi then? If there is likely to be only 1 driver in that car then, as reserve driver, I should be prepared to use it.

Audi Colour 2 #77

• Useful

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Just one Toyota taken so far so you can choose any of the 3 cars.

So what's wrong with the Audi then? If there is likely to be only 1 driver in that car then, as reserve driver, I should be prepared to use it.

Audi Colour 2 #77
It runs out of boost very quickly

I'm 50/50 whether I'll be racing for this but anyways I'll take whatever no one else wants in combo 12

• Useful